My pants are getting baggy!

RE: I did it!!!!!!

Leanna,
What did you search under? I've ordered one of these machines and would be interested in the ideas.
Thanks!
Maribeth

Here is the post, Maribeth!

I copied & pasted it for you.

Francine May-26-02, 09:22 AM (Est)
1. "RE: My new toy"
Good for you!I also love the bun and thigh rocker!I had it for over a yr now!It gave my butt a good lift and not to mention it's easy on the knees--Perfect form every time!It's a fun piece of equipment and you can have tons of variety!Here's a few ideas for you!I use it as an add on to my leg routines when its a no weight day with the cardio bands with 3 sets of 100 doing straight feet then switching side to side for outter thighs then plies for inners and then I'll do calf raises!Another w/o you can do is when you squat and come up extend your leg out in front of you hold it for 10 secs, switch legs and then do a set of outter leg lifts with the same motion!To crank it up a notch on weighted days I wear my weighted vest with 20 lbs or you can use hand weights of your choice to add extra resistance with your bands and rest them on the lil bars!Initially,I just started using the BBJ BTR for 10 mins cause you really don't have to do it long, you can feel it working! Since I had it for this length of time I just worked myself up to throwing it into my rotations and incorporating it as XTRA toning after cardio---Enjoy your new toy!Keep me posted and if you have any neat ideas to do with it , I'd be happy to hear from you!Keep on Rockin! Your friend in fitness--Francine

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.