My one "complaint"

snowlover

Cathlete
I was doing Rev'd Up Rumble for the first time yesterday and loving it so much that I felt I have to complain. (Mind you I earned a degree at sarcasm university). I love Cathe's workouts so much and LITE is so awesome that I want more and more!! I bet if the series had twice the workouts I still would be saying give me more. I think that is really why her workouts work for me. They are an excellent experience that I never will give up. Congrats and thank you for yet another successful set that I will enjoy for years! Those who just sit on the couch and do nothing have no idea what they are missing.

I was doing Rev'd Up Rumble for the first time yesterday and loving it so much that I felt I have to complain. (Mind you I earned a degree at sarcasm university). I love Cathe's workouts so much and LITE is so awesome that I want more and more!! I bet if the series had twice the workouts I still would be saying give me more. I think that is really why her workouts work for me. They are an excellent experience that I never will give up. Congrats and thank you for yet another successful set that I will enjoy for years! Those who just sit on the couch and do nothing have no idea what they are missing.

Well stated. Could not agree more!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.