My one-body part a week rotation

I had to make a correction to this rotation I posted a couple days ago. Please go back and check it out if you are interested in doing this rotation.

I'd have to say yes, I've been doing a one-body part a week rotation now for about 6 weeks with one week of endurance type workouts thrown in there. I really like the one-body part a week, I get a great workout doing this and you can concentrate on that body part moreso than you would while doing endurance workouts.

I've done a one body part a week rotation before and I did get good results. Ever since I have had children, though, I find it harder to work out six days a week because I am just too tired!!! After seeing your results you've given me new inspiration!!

I'm going to try your rotation for September.

Thanks.

I would ove to try this rotation, but I need to buy S&H. WIll this help in the fatloss department too?THAnk you !!!

You mean one body part a day (doing each one once a week?).

Your photos look great, so whatever rotation you're using must be working!

Debbie -

I just checked out your pictures and want to let you know that you look fantastic! Congratulations on all your hard work - your before and afters are amazing!

I was going to ask the same question Kathryn asked. I LOVE doing one body part per day, with each body part being worked once per week. It's my favorite way to workout. Is that what you meant?

I checked out your pics as well - and yes...you look INCREDIBLE! You are RIPPED! I'm new here...do you have an example of your workout rotation posted somewhere? And what do you do for cardio?

>Yes, one body part a week.

Like, week one, back? Week two, chest?

Or: Monday, back, Tuesday, chest (one body part a day)?

I have no idea where it went? Its gone along with the other strength rotation I had out there? WTF? How do they just disappear?

I have it at home, I think. I'll repost it when I get there, I'm at work right now.

Thanks for posting this rotation Debbie. It looks great!!! I have been trying to figure out a way to do cardio and weights together and reaping a maximum benefit from both. Looks like this is a way to achieve that!!

Karin

You're welcome! I started this one and did two weeks, but I don't know what happened. I think I have ADD. .;-) I'd like to try again and give it the whole 4 weeks

Have fun!

Dallas

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.