My one-body part a week rotation

Debbie,
First off, you look awesome. I was just curious how many calories do you consume in a day? I asked Cathe on her forum how much cardio do I need to do to maintain my weight and what I need to do to gain muscle and she said for cardio just 3 times a week for 20 minutes and to lift heavy at least once a week per body part and also increase my calories. I'm not sure how many calories a day I should be consuming. Is there some formula?

Thanks for your help!

I eat around 1700-1800 calories for three days and then 2200 for one day and do this consistently. Its called zig-zagging. I'm 5'5" and weigh 125 lbs. There is a specific formula to figure this out that I follow. I eat a ration of 50% carbs, 30% protein and 20% fats. This works well for me.

Debbie,

I am justing posting to add I think your rotations are the best and brown-nosing for a new one for March:)Gosh, demanding aren't we...

You already know I am your biggest fan!;) And you know I will fight anyone smaller than me to prove it:p

Robin:9

<You already know I am your biggest fan! And you know I will fight anyone smaller than me to prove it >

Hey Robin, how tall are you & what's your weight - just thought I'd ask before chanting "Bring it on"!
}( :) ;-)

ETA: OOPS! Meant to say, Debbie, I've read your rotations and if I live through what I'm doing this month, plan to use some of them.

Okay Melody...

Mean Melody......very mean Melody!

I am so much smaller than you (you 5 foot 7 inch skinny itty bitty tiny amazon ;)... so I am not going to fight you Brat! Debbie is Mine...Mine...Mine.. All Mine!!!:p

Love,
Robin:p

ETA: Ok really I like you and I am a sharing person......;-)

>Hi Debbie
>what is the specific formula to figure out zig zagging
>calories?
>thanks for your response!

Well, I follow the Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle plan. Its hard to explain how I know what I'm eating but I think there are free sites online like www.sparkspeople.com and www.fitday.com - these sites allow you to enter what you are eating and figure up your calorie intake and the nutrients that go with it. Hope this helps!

>Okay Melody...
>
>
>Mean Melody......very mean Melody!
>
>I am so much smaller than you (you 5 foot 7 inch skinny itty
>bitty tiny amazon ;)... so I am not going to fight you Brat!
>Debbie is Mine...Mine...Mine.. All Mine!!!:p
>
>Love,
>Robin:p
>
>ETA: Ok really I like you and I am a sharing person......;-)

Okay Robin...

I was preparing to leave this forum, but when someone poses a threat....I often stick my tongue out and run like he77!!!:p

Love ya,
Melody

P.S. Sorry naughty girls are hijacking this informative & mature thread. I'll behave now.}( :D

thanks for the response. i just have one more question what workout is HSTA for some reason i can't figure it out. btw- this routine looks amazing. i will follow it next month

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.