My Great Answer to an Interviewer's Question

JT

Cathlete
My great answer to an interviewer's question. The question was today, "how do you handle or relieve stress?" I told them kickboxing, step aerobics, and weight lifting. Believe you me, one of the interviewer's was taken aback with the kickboxing part. He made sure he didn't upset me during the interview.

They were probably secretly relieved to hear about your active lifestyle because it would save them money in insurance costs! (I would be, anyway.) Good for you!

Yes, they asked me one other question too and my response was GOD-given. I am positive about this interview.

My great answer to an interviewer's question. The question was today, "how do you handle or relieve stress?" I told them kickboxing, step aerobics, and weight lifting. Believe you me, one of the interviewer's was taken aback with the kickboxing part. He made sure he didn't upset me during the interview.

Brilliant--and so true! Good luck.

Update, I've decided I will be turning the position down if offered for me. Many reasons for this decision I cannot go into here. Great experience on both interviews this week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.