My Favorites - Can't find them

aveggiegirl

Cathlete
I can't seem to find my saved "My Favorite" exercises. I could get to them at one time but now I can't. I was hoping to create a workout with them but I keep getting an "error" message. Can you help me please?

I can't seem to find my saved "My Favorite" exercises. I could get to them at one time but now I can't. I was hoping to create a workout with them but I keep getting an "error" message. Can you help me please?

First make sure you were logged in. If you were could you plese give us more details such as: 1. The exercise name you saved and 2. the error message you see

First make sure you were logged in. If you were could you plese give us more details such as: 1. The exercise name you saved and 2. the error message you see

Same problem. I entered seated concentration curl & standing barbell curl in the 1Rep calculator. I received a confirmation when I saved the exercises, but when I go to the Favorite Exercises, neither are listed. There's no error message.

I'm logged in (or I wouldn't have been able to use the 1 Rep calculator.

Debra

Same problem. I entered seated concentration curl & standing barbell curl in the 1Rep calculator. I received a confirmation when I saved the exercises, but when I go to the Favorite Exercises, neither are listed. There's no error message.

I'm logged in (or I wouldn't have been able to use the 1 Rep calculator.

Debra

The 1RM Calculator has nothing to do with My Favorites. When you save a 1RM test exercise your results will show in the "1RM tab", not "My Favorites"

The 1RM Calculator has nothing to do with My Favorites. When you save a 1RM test exercise your results will show in the "1RM tab", not "My Favorites"

Under step 4 in the 1RM calculator, it says the 1RM results will be saved in "My Favorites" & to use "My Favorites" to update your 1RM.

Debra

Under step 4 in the 1RM calculator, it says the 1RM results will be saved in "My Favorites" & to use "My Favorites" to update your 1RM.

Debra

Step 4 information is out of date and wrong and needs to be corrected. Thanks for letting us know. We will fix it ASAP.

I figured it out.

I think I accidentally checked the "remove selected exercises" button. I picked my favorites again and made sure I didn't check that box and now it works. I hope this helps everyone else.

Meals

I can't seem to find my meal plans entered from the day before. I wanted to go back and add a food item I had and didn't have a chance to enter it last night. Anyone else having an issue with this?

1RM and saving....

Step 4 still tells you to go to My favorites to find what you saved for the 1Rm...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.