My favorite words that Cathe uses in her videos

Val C

Cathlete
After doing CST and BBA today (I had a lot of time on my hands and an empty house), I've come to the conclusion that there are no sweeter words than "four more." Okay, maybe "two more."

Hey Val!

We've missed you around here. How is Coco? I'm with you on the 4 more or 2 more. That's the only reason I am able to get those last few in~KNOWING it's the last 2 or 4!! Sounds like you are doing a PS Rotation. So am I. LOVE that series. Great to "see" you around.
happy.gif

DebbieH

Hi Debbie!!

How are you? It's great to be around. Actually, I have been lurking (stalking) this site, anxiously waiting for an announcement. I've not posted, because I didn't want my impatience to come through my posts!!
happy.gif
Anyway, Coco is just fine and I am doing a PS rotation. I've never stuck to a weight rotation longer than a couple of weeks before, so I'm really making the effort.
Glad to hear you're doing the same. Comaderie always helps to keep me on track!!

You're Funny!!

Hi Val~Glad you came out of "stalking"! Good Luck with sticking to the PS Rotation. I agree~having cyber-friends does help to keep us motivated. Keep up the good work and you'll be ready for the new tapes.

DebbieH

Survey says...

My sister and I have our secret favorite Cathe saying. It's from Step Max. "You look hot." Our second favorite is "Cool." We especially like "the wave" at the end. It's almost enough to make us smile. We also get a kick out of her when she relates that dead lifts are tough to master but "if you're a pro at it, well then, good for you." Just our feedback on the subject. We also like Cee Dee (spelling). We think her precocious little smiles and quick looks at Cathe are just what every exerciser ordered!

Cathe!

Speaking of Cedie~~How is she? I bet her little one is getting big already. Does she make ANY appearances on the new vids (even to say HI!!)? Tell her we miss her and hope she is doing fine!

DebbieH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.