My DVDs are Missing :(

bonvivant

Cathlete
So UPS says they've been delivered. Unfortunately, they're not here. I'm very disappointed. And NO response from CS. :(

Fingers crossed that no one swiped your DVD's from your doorstep!:confused:

On the UPS tracking page, does it say who signed for the DVD's when they were delivered or where they left them? I'm usually not home when UPS packages are delivered but I can track it on the UPS website all the way up to delievery. After they are delivered the web page will say something like:

It will also have the ship date, the carrier (UPS), and the tracking number.

UPS customer service should be able to help you.

I've been tracking my DVD's for over a week now!:eek: I picked UPS for shipping (now I don't know why I did such a thing!), and then the shipment got rescheduled by UPS because of a "late train". The UPS tracking sight shows that I should receive them tomorrow. :p

I've had UPS deliver boxes that belong to my neighbour because he didn't want to drive up her driveway. Maybe you could call to check if they were left next door.

Fed-ex delivered a couple of my packages to the wrong house on two different occasions. :mad: I called both times and the driver was asked to retrieve the package. It took a few extra days but the package was redelivered to me. One of my packages had been opened by the person who received it.

I'd suggest also checking w your neighbors. They've taken all KINDS of my deliveries and are getting used to looking at the address before they zip things open! LOL GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for the help. I'm trying to get SNM to trace the package as only they can do that. My next door neighbors are still out of town, so I can't ask them yet. This is so frustrating! The worst part is CS is usually good about responing to me, but they've been quiet this time.

This is a really dumb question, but do you have other family members that may have brought it inside and forgotten to tell you? I had a delivery confirmation on some running gloves that I ordered but I didn't see them. I contacted the customer service of the store to see if they could trace, but then 2 days later I found them on a shelf in my dining room. My daughter had brought the package inside and never said anything. She seems to think all packages are fair game.

Three times in the past 3 years, something has happened with my UPS deliveries. Twice, they said packages were delivered to my doorstep, but they were not there. They might have been mis-delivered or swiped off my doorstep. I never found out as neither was ever recovered. In both instances, the company I ordered from sent me a new product. In the third instance, UPS mis-delivered a neighbor's package to me.

It could be CS is backlogged from the holiday weekend, but I'm sure they will help you out with this. That is how it worked for me.

Good luck!

Thank you, ladies. No one brought it in. I never heard UPS show up and the driver doesn't remember stopping here. Maybe he delivered it to the wrong address. Still, it would be nice to get a response from CS. :mad:

You should be able to open a lost package claim with UPS. This has happened to me twice with Fedex. Tracking information says package was delivered but I never received it. I opened lost package claims and both times they showed up the next day so I assume they delivered them to the wrong address and then found them.

Pam

Pam, that's exactly what I think happened. Even my driver doesn't remember being here.

Nancy replied to me and placed a tracer on the package. Hopefully, it will be found soon. :)

I never received my DVDs either. I live in NJ and had them shipped USPS, so I thought I would receive them a day or two after shipping. There is no way for me to track it so I contacted customer service yesterday 11/29 and haven't received a reply yet. I really hope they did not get lost in transit. I thought because I lived so close USPS was an ok option...but I'm not so sure now.

So sorry to hear you are having problems and I sure hope they get it figured out and you get them soon. I know it must be frustrating reading everyone's reviews of the new workouts when you can't get your hands on them :(

Pam

Update

Thank you for all your help and support. My package has not been found. Nancy has been great trying to help me. She's sending me a new set of DVDs since UPS has been unable to locate my order. So it looks like I'll be having a Cathe Christmas after all. :eek: Thank you, Nancy. Also, thanks to Cathe and company for sending me a replacement set. Not every company would do that.

P.S. Give Nancy a raise! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.