My DH is 60 today!

DebbieH

Cathlete
Just wanted to share an exchange of e-mail we just had. I wrote to him at work:

Happy Birthday! I am so blessed to have you here and I hope we celebrate 40 MORE together!

LOVE YOU LOTS~Me

He wrote back:

If we celebrate 40 more you’ll have to push me around in a wheel barrel. So, keep working out, you’ll need muscles. Thanks, we are blessed.

I wrote back and probably shouldn't have! :eek: Which color do you prefer?

Just had to share what a milestone he is celebrating today!!! I AM blessed!

Thanks!

I will def pass on your B-D wishes to him. Kate, I know this sounds cheesy but he is my BF in the whole world! (for 36+ years!) Thanks everyone!

Happy Birthday Dave!!! Agreed Mama D -- you are both blessed as are all of us for knowing you both. Now celebrate BIG! MWAH

Debbie, you two are absolutely adorable!!! And I agree with Lorrie -- you are both blessed, as are we for knowing you. Now, go out and get him the red wheelbarrow, because I'm sure that at 100, your DH will be just as feisty and frisky as he is now - -LOL!! My best wishes to Dave for a very Happy Birthday!! :D

i love hearing about people who are still crazy about each other after so many years. so many people do nothing but complain about their spouse, so it is awesome to hear exchanges like yours....keeping humor in the relationship is so important.....congrats to you both for having each other, and happy b-day to your husband....

Debbie, tell your DH Happy Birthday from us!!!

cake_in_face.gif

Hey Deb!

I'm late to the party, but hope that you and Dave had a wonderful day today! Wish him a very happy birthday from me!

HUGS!!

Happy Birthday to Mr. Dave! I love his sense of humor, and yours. My mother told me that her friend's father died the other day. He was 106, and wasn't limited in his activities until about 2 years ago. So hey, it really can happen! But I'd hold off on buying the wheel barrel. It could be a very long time before you need it. ;):D

Thanks!

Thank you all! You guys are the best! We actually celebrated with his mom, his sis, BIL & our son last night. They had a pie with 3 candles. (NOT 60, which would have been great! Ha! His B-D is the 3rd. so 3 will do!) Jacque, we did have fun! :eek: Sorry, couldn't resist! Thanks again, I will def share this thread with him.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.