My Complete bodybuilding 4-WEEK Rotation using (GS) Gym Series and Muscle Max + (IS) Upper & Lower Body Pyramid workouts, PROVEN TO WORK!

mkm1313

4-WEEK ROTATION: USING GYM SERIES (GS) & INTENSITY SERIES-(UPPER & LOWER BODY PYRAMID)

WEEK 1:

Day 1 - GS=STRETCH DVD & GS Chest/Triceps
Day 2 - GS =STRETCH DVD & GS Legs + Cardio + Abs (30 min-of your choice)
Day 3 - GS=STRETCH DVD & GS Back/Shoulders/Biceps
Day 4 - REST DAY!!!
Day 5 - GS =STRETCH DVD & GS Chest/Triceps
Day 6 - GS =STRETCH DVD & GS Legs + Cardio + Abs (30 min-of your choice)
Day 7 - GS =STRETCH DVD & GS Back/Shoulders/Biceps

WEEK 2:
Day 8 - REST DAY!!!
Day 9 - GS STRETCH DVD & GS Chest/Triceps + GS Legs
Day 10 - Cardio + Abs (60 min-your choice)
Day 11 - GS STRETCH DVD & GS Back/Shoulder/Biceps (& Traps)
Day 12 - Cardio + Abs (60 min-your choice)
Day 13 - GS STRETCH DVD & GS Muscle Max (OR) Upper/Lower Body Pyramid
Day 14 - Cardio 30-60 min (your choice)

WEEK 3:
Day 1 - GS=STRETCH DVD & GS Chest/Triceps + Legs
Day 2 - GS=STRETCH DVD & GS Back/Shoulders/Biceps
Day 3 - Cardio + Abs
Day 4 - GS STRETCH DVD & GS Muscle Max (OR) Upper/Lower Body Pyramid
Day 5 - Cardio + Abs
Day 6 - GS=STRETCH DVD & GS Chest/Triceps + Legs
Day 7 - GS=STRETCH DVD & GS Back/Shoulders/Biceps

WEEK 4:
Day 1 - REST DAY!!!
Day 2 - Intensity Series - Upper Body Pyramid
Day 3 - Intensity Series - Lower Body Pyramid
Day 4 - Cardio + Abs (30-60 min)
Day 5 - Intensity Series - Upper Body Pyramid
Day 6 - Intensity Series - Lower Body Pyramid
Day 7 - Cardio + Abs (30-60 min)

WEEK 5 & on: (REPEAT STARTING FROM WEEK 1) •••GO UP IN WEIGHTS USED

Yikes! This is one tough month! I LOVE Gym Styles and did a long rotation doing each one 2x a week and got in great condition for a month long hiking trip. This rotation is very intense and I bet it yields great results. I'm saving this one for when I have more courage! Thanks mkm 1313!!!

Yikes! This is one tough month! I LOVE Gym Styles and did a long rotation doing each one 2x a week and got in great condition for a month long hiking trip. This rotation is very intense and I bet it yields great results. I'm saving this one for when I have more courage! Thanks mkm 1313!!!

Nanbo, thanks for the reply & yes, it is pretty tough, but you can start off on lower weights the first time through to get more accustomed. And also you can have more REST DAYS in place of the “cardio days” periods when needed, since this is mostly for a muscle building workout routine (which ALSO burns the fat!!!)! I truly appreciate and feel very honored in your feedback and knowing that you will keep this as a future trial! Please let me know how this works for you when you do try it! Very excited to see if it does great things in you too! Thanks again & take care!

Hi,

This looks great!

A couple of questions on the rotation:

Which Stretch DVD is in the rotation?

Do you have approximate times for each day?

Thanks!

Hi MKM,
Can I ask if you're doing the entire GM legs dvd or just the weight section. Those days seem awfully long when you've added another workout and stretch. Otherwise it looks great. Nice and tough like us cathletes love: )

Hi,

This looks great!

A couple of questions on the rotation:

Which Stretch DVD is in the rotation?
Do you have approximate times for each day?

Thanks!

Hi fox2star, thanks for the reply! I use the HARDCORE SERIES - Stretch DVD, but any stretch DVD or own stretching would do, as long as it’s aimed at the body parts being worked that day. It’s hard for me to do things in the morning so I typically do these around 530pm, after work (I drink a Premier protein shake a half hour before the workout & then another shortly after the workout to absorb more into the muscles). On weekends, I tend to do those workouts around late morning, at like 11am. If it works better for you, there’s nothing wrong with doing these in early am before work either. Please keep me updated if you try this routine! Good luck & feel free to ask anything else! Thanks again & take care in ALL!!! -•••••••••••••P.S. if you come across any day on this workout, & get tired of certain ones, or just to mix it up, just easily substitute in a different Cathe routine for that day or week! For example, do the RIPPED WITH HIIT - HIIT CIRCUIT UPPER BODY in the place of UPPER BODY PYRAMID if you want to, & same for subbing in RIPPED WITH HIIT - HIIT CIRCUIT LOWER BODY instead of using the LOWER BODY PYRAMID as well. ALSO, you can sub a whole week with replacements from individual body parts too, like using a week of RIPPED WITH HIIT - LIFT IT HIIT IT (Chest, Tris, & Shoulders) instead of the listed GYM SERIES - Chest & Tris...and follow the RIPPED WITH HIIT SERIES individual body parts for that week instead.

Hi MKM,
Can I ask if you're doing the entire GM legs dvd or just the weight section. Those days seem awfully long when you've added another workout and stretch. Otherwise it looks great. Nice and tough like us cathletes love: )

Hi Jamie, thanks for the question and also for liking my routine here! This routine can actually, depending on your level of fitness, incorporate either of what you have asked. I would start off by doing ONLY the GYM SERIES - LEG weight section portion ONLY. Then possibly on the next rotation thru this, you could incorporate the entire GYM SERIES - LEGS, once you feel you are able to advance & take on all of it. But start with less as possible to accommodate your individual fitness levels. You can ALWAYS add more later on or on your next rotation thru!!! Just keep track of your weights being used, so you can strive to also move up with more higher weights each time thru this rotation if you’re ready to! Good luck & let me know how this works for you! Looking forward to hear on the results!

OMG, I found this just in time; currently I'm doing the ICE Level 3, 30 day rotation for the month of April, which is more cardio (45 min avg) followed by weights (15-20 avg).

This works for me because last month I did STS & LITE rotation, this I did weights first (50 min avg) followed by cardio (30 min avg).

So next month I wanted to do heavy lifting but try something different. I did STS entire series twice last year that's when I discovered how much I REALLY enjoy weight lifting. I also found that my body responds better if I switch it up every 30 days. So right on-time with this workout. Have you uploaded it to the workout blender?

4-WEEK ROTATION: USING GYM SERIES (GS) & INTENSITY SERIES-(UPPER & LOWER BODY PYRAMID)

WEEK 1:

Day 4 - REST DAY!!!

WEEK 2:
Day 8 - REST DAY!!!

WEEK 3:
Day 3 - Cardio + Abs
Day 5 - Cardio + Abs

WEEK 4:
Day 1 - REST DAY!!!

I did GS for a month with STS, love it.

WEEK 1:

Day 4 - REST DAY!!!

WEEK 2:
Day 8 - REST DAY!!!

WEEK 3:
Day 3 - Cardio + Abs
Day 5 - Cardio + Abs

WEEK 4:
Day 1 - REST DAY!!!

Going to try this...YIKES! but excited

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.