My April Rotation

katie lee

Cathlete
I checked Cathe’s April rotation but there are many DVD’s I do not own so I decided to repeat my Feb. rotation Lite/Strong & Sweaty. Today was Cardio Slam, a workout so intense for me, it had a dread factor. But today, I did that workout and I enjoyed it! It was still tough and I had to pause longer a few times but to accomplish a workout I used to dread really shows me how far I’ve come and I am so encouraged. The point I also want to make is that I probably would have never kept trying Cardio Slam without the Lite series. Lite has lit my fire!

I am combining the Lite strength workouts with Cathe's Push/Pull and Supersets. I really enjoy Push/Pull a tad more than Supersets but wanted more lower body so did the lower body stacked workout from Lite today. I am combining this with walk/jog/run workouts.

I am combining the Lite strength workouts with Cathe's Push/Pull and Supersets. I really enjoy Push/Pull a tad more than Supersets but wanted more lower body so did the lower body stacked workout from Lite today. I am combining this with walk/jog/run workouts.
I have those, thanks for posting as that will probably be my next rotation. Such a “fun factor” with Lite I don’t think I will be able to put them down for awhile.

I'm focusing mostly on ICE and LITE but beginning to incorporate some Fit Split and Strong and Sweaty - not in any kind of planned or organised rotation, just as and how I feel. Last night was Lite Bodyweight and Bands plus the Calorie Crush with Lite 6 pack abs 1. (My medium small firewalker-style loop snapped so was forced to use the only other one I had which is a lot heavier than I wanted, but it made me work harder, especially in that Calorie Crush!).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.