My age is wrong

cindi1

Cathlete
Ok - this is very minor compared to people just getting access to the site, but my age is being calculated incorrectly. The site says I am 43 when I have yet to have my birthday this year so I am still 42 (and hanging on for dear life). ;)

My age is wrong too! It says I'm 45 when I'm actually 46 ;) (I had my birthday in May). Now, I don't mind losing a year everytime I have a birthday — that would be great! Cathe's workouts must be doing wonderful things for us!!

Okay, Okay, I am losing my mind!! I guess when you get past 40 everything starts sounding the same! I am officially not 46 as I thought I was, I am actually 45 since May. So the calculation is officially correct for me, sorry! Well, isn't it nice to gain a year!!! Cathe's workouts truelly are working miracles on me, I'm getting younger each year!! :eek:

I entered my birthdate of 8/14/1964. Under My Goals it lists my age as 44 which is incorrect. Under Mini Statisitics it has Date of Birth: August 14, 1964 (43). I assume 43 is the age so it is correct there.

My age is showing up as one year older, too . . . and I still have a few more weeks to enjoy being 36! ;) It sounds like it's just going by our year of birth, instead of the actual month.

Yes - my age is entered correctly. I believe it is keying off the year only and not the actual day of your birth within the year. My b'day is in December. :)

Like I said - not a big deal, but something for bug list to get to eventually.

I entered my birthdate of 8/14/1964. Under My Goals it lists my age as 44 which is incorrect. Under Mini Statisitics it has Date of Birth: August 14, 1964 (43). I assume 43 is the age so it is correct there.

The “My Goals" doesn't even have the correct data. The information you see in My Goals is really suppose to be in your "About Me" tab. So we will delete this soon as well as make some other fixes to “MyCatheSpace”.

This bug has now been fixed. All users should now show their correct age in the "About Me" tab.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.