My 4-year-old son loves Drill Max!

fitnancy

Cathlete
He "worked out" with me this morning - very cute watching him do the football drills! He got out his large play ball when I was using my stability ball and did some of the the exercises with me. He also loves the name "Butts & Guts" and wants me to do that one all the time!

My 4-yr. old daughter watches me do my "Cathe's" everyday. She loves them too. I let her do the stretches with me and occasionally (my patience permitting) I let her get out my spare step and "do" the workouts too!

Good morning Nancy and Kate, I would love to see pictures of that. It sounds so adorable. It is great you are showing them how important fitness is at such an early age.:)

Deb

Add me to the list of those with kids who love Cathe! I was previewing one of the new ones last week and my youger son looked at me and asked, "why are we just watching her and not DOING this?" Oh, too funny, these kids! LOL

Gayle

My little one is 2.

She helped me prevew Body Max 2 -- she clapped along and did some of the steps (on the floor, not step). She likes "over face in over".

My DD is 21 months old and was jumping and clapping along with the gang when I was previewing the dvds. It was just to cute!

Linda

How cute. I just love how kids are so entertained by movement...especially when their mom (or family member is doing it). My 4 year old loves to click on the home page Cathe player and do the 80 second clip of the DVD sampler. The football drill is his favorite too :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.