Music

I am more excited about them now! I mean I love turning up the music on step blast and all those oh yes LIC is awesome. I can't wait! Now I hope ill survive! LOL.

My favorites are the music from the sash series and 4-Day Split. Low Impact is pretty good too, especially Afterburn.

Good music can make all the difference in a workout. The only thing that gets me through blast 4 of Imax 3 is "You Give Love A Bad Name," and I just love the music in Body Max 2.

It's too bad that original music (like that used in LIC, Imax 3, Step Blast, etc) can no longer be used in workouts due to licensing and legal reasons. :(

The no name series (Lower Body Blast, Intensity, High Reps, STS Total Body) had some good music but the rewritten lyrics really threw me and sometimes it would take me a few workouts before figuring out the original song!

Really looking forward to the two upcoming workouts!!

""The only thing that gets me through blast 4 of Imax 3 is "You Give Love A Bad Name""

I like that song too but theres nothing can get me thru all of Imax3 thats a toughie!

Which got me thinking maybe we should help Cathe and her team think up new lyrics to the old songs e.g. "I always feel like Cathe's watching meeee...Skip to the end of the DVD"

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.