Music?

While I would prefer to have La Roux's "Bulletproof" or Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" in a workout DVD (or at least covers of those songs with the original lyrics), I liked the 'sound alikes' in the last series. I like both pop or rock tunes with vocals and instrumental music. I really liked the music in 4-Day Split and I liked most of the music in Shock Cardio as well. And I loved the music in the Sash series. I usually love the music Cathe chooses for her workouts. Can't wait to see clips of the Low Impact series so we can hear the music and see everybody in action!

Last edited:
I know music is a personal thing, so no rights and wrongs. I also love the music in 4DS and Shock Cardio. For straight lifting, the music in STS is still my favorite, a mix of everything minus the lyrics so I can concentrate on the reps instead of words. The music in the last series, including the stretches was really good. I especially like LBB's music in the bonus standing leg drills. I just hope its not going to be music like the stuff in Push/Pull and Supersets. Its puts me to sleep, that and Elvis. (Not to offend anyone of course.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.