Music Louder Option

I agree. While I'm not one of those who are unhappy with the Hardcore music, I love the music louder option on the BB workouts and ALWAYS use it. I would have used it this time.

Yes please. It is only the lack of this option that stops the Hardcore series from being perfect.

The music louder option is soooooo important for cardio workouts. Once we know the moves, round about workout number 3, we just don't need the constant reminder of the cues, but we do need a louder music to Cathe voice ratio to motivate us and spur us on to higher jumps, to dig deeper, etc.

For weight trainibg, it is cathe's vocal encouragement that spurs me on to complete more reps, etc, so the music louder option is not so important here.

Thanks for listening,

Clare

I vote for the music louder option. I always do the body blast workouts using this option and I love it. I need louder music to mantain the intensity in workouts as hard as IMAX 3 or kickmax. Please I want this option again.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

YES YES YES!!! This feature is so awesome! I really need the motivation of great music (and loud) to get me pumping no matter what kind of workout I'm doing.

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

YES!! Please, please, please include the Music Louder option on the next series. It is THAT important. Bring it back!!

:) :D :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.