Muscle Max - First Pics

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You all look amazing... I can't wait for more and it is amazing that you share this with us!!

:7

WOW! I am so JAZZED about HARDCORE! I have been struggling with extreme lack of motivation and these pictures are JUST WHAT I NEEDED! All of you look ABSsolutely AMAZING. Thank you for sharing! Thank you for caring! Thank you for INSPIRING this 42 year old with a 8-5 desk job to GET UP in MORNING and give it all I've got! Love & blessings to all!

Oh Wow! I am so excited, you all look fantastic. I love the clothes, the sets, the hair.....This series is going to rock!

Thanks so much for the info and the pics, they are greatly appreciated!:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Awesome!!! Everyone looks the picture of vitality and health, gorgeous and chisled. Can't wait for the workouts and more pictures.:)
It's so fun and exciting getting sneak peeks! Thanks Cathe and Crew, you're an inspiration!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Holy cow! You are all so buff! And beautiful I might add. Now I'm getting psyched! Thank you for posting those pictures.

Kathy

Cathe,

I agree with everyone that said that you and the crew keep getting more beautiful and cut!!

Helen

My oh my you ladies are gorgeous!! If that pic doesn't motivate me nothing can! Fantastic!!:D Susan

OMG, Cathe you and company look amazing. Just one question, where is Jai? Please tell me she's in the Hardcore Series. Jai and Lorraine are my two favorite background exercisers. That's why Kick, Punch, and Crunch is my favorite workout. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures to come from other Hardcore workouts.

Holy Cow! You girls look fab.

We know what you do to workout, how about posting your food plans.

Oooooh I have so long to go. You are all a great inspiration.

All the best.
Shopgirl :)

RE: I didn't think...

I didn't think they could look any better than the last workout series...guess I was wrong

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.