Muscle Endurance!

Hi ladies,

I did Muscle Endurance yesterday for the very first time and really enjoyed it. It seemed to go by really quickly!

There were a couple of exercises that I had never done before; the one where you sit on the mini step and squeeze the medicine ball and then move it back and forth – and the other one was the leg exercise with no equipment where you’re on an angle, front leg bent and you raise your butt while straightening the front leg – both of these exercises were new but felt very effective! I love to learn new exercises!

Every time I try a new Cathe DVD I am never disappointed!

Happy Friday! :)

Travis

I agree, those front leg bent glute raises were new to me, but really effective! Hey, do you have Muscle Max? I know people have compared the two -- I'm wondering if I should bother getting it since I do have muscle endurance and I'm planning to get STS.

thanks,
-Beth
[email protected]

I do have it, but I haven't done it yet so I can't really offer any feedback. Sorry.

When I do try it I'll post something I'm sure! :)

This is my favorite Cathe strength tape. The time just flies by and you can tell everyone is enjoying the workout. I also like that it has three segments for legs - and that she divides them up! The ab/core section is great too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.