muscle endurance=muscle torture

I can't do all 3 sets of glute raises in one day. I break the workout up into 2 days so I can do them all.

BTW, what does DOMS stand for? I figure MS is muscle soreness, but what's the rest of it? Thanks.

I HAVE DONE ME THIS MORNING AND ILOVE IT. IT WILL SORE YOUR BODY BUT IT IS NECESSARY TO BE A HEALTHIER YOU. THE MUSIC IS AWESOME . I PREFER ME THAN POWE HOUR TOO.:) :)

Nancy324,

DOMS stands for Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. Also, when I referred to glute raises, I meant the exercise where you stand in a lunge, bending forward, arms folded behind you, and bend and straighten your front leg. Cathe has you do 32-40 (can't remember how many, but A LOT) on each leg. I could be wrong, but I think that exercise is unique to ME.

Diane

Thanks, Diane. And yes, I mistakenly thought you were referring to the dreaded step-ups.

And the glute raises do seem to be unique to ME. I can't get those darn things right, and the position is so awkward for me, I often skip em. Maybe someday I'll figure them out.

Muscle endurance is one of my favorite Cathe "torture sessions." That glute lift exercise makes me sore the next day every time I do it--must be the muscles cranking themselves against gravity. This is one of Cathe's best designed workouts!:7
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.