Muscle Endurance is on right now!!!

It's so bizarre. I can watch Muscle Endurance any old time and yet here I am, watching it on FitTV.

For those of you who have this channel or the Health Channel the program was listed under Health Special.

I have it too! I just switched over and there she is - Cathe doing chest flyes on ME! Thanks for posting this - I didn't know I had this channel!

this is so incredible...i have already encouraged 2 people who have listened to me singing cathe's praises to watch this FREE!! i heard bootcamp will be on too and that is the one workout i have been raving about to co workers and friends..so this is so awesome!!!!:7

I just came here to post this! I was so shocked to see her. I thought I put in one of her videos by mistake.

I thought the same thing! I just finished Firm Strength and I checked to see what was on Fit TV while I was rewinding it. I just checked to see what was on because the programming has been a little different since it became Fit TV rather than The Health Channel. I thought, "I was just doing The Firm. How the heck did that Cathe video get in the VCR?!" This is SO COOL!!

I have that channel! This is great! She's on at 10pm, (ET)7pm(PT) on the schedule. Can't wait to see her on it. FitTV looks like a great way to experience other instructors as well as Cathe for variety's sake. Thanks for the post!

Ok someone here said that discovery channel is now fit tv. NOt with my dish network. I have tried to find the program of cathe's on my discovery health and it is not there. It is still called discovery health. Man I wish I had this fit tv thing.

Hi all!

Last night was Pure Strength - imagine that - I don't have this workout - guess what - will be ordering. I have Time Warner Digital Cable in Queens, NY and it's on channel 116, Discovery is 115. This is so very cool, especially for those that have heard of Cathe and never experienced her workouts for free. I'm sure that this will definately zoom up Cathe's fame not to mention will improve her business as well. Love it!! I've been watching Sharon Mann on Fittv - has anyone done her workouts?

Take care,

Iris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.