Muscle Building & Cardio Rotation - June

Ok, I'm back to doing one body part a week mixed with cardio. This will kick your metabolism up big time. I'm sort of doing this rotation right now. Most is done within an hour, I've marked the ones that are longer than an hour:

WEEK 1
Day 1: Gym Style pushups; Pyramid Chest only; CTX Chest only; Low Max premix #1 (this is about an hour and 15 minutes)
Day 2: Pyramid Triceps only; Muscle Max Triceps; Pyramid Biceps; Muscle Max Biceps; Abs from Muscle Max
Day 3: CTX Leaner Legs; last four exercises from the floorwork of Gym Style Legs (Roll-ins, inner & outer thigh work with band)
Day 4: Pyramid Back; Muscle Max Back; CTX 10-10-10 cardio only
Day 5: Pyramid Shoulders; Muscle Max Shoulders; CTX Step & Intervals cardio only
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Imax 2 & abs from Muscle Endurance

WEEK 2
Day 1: Pure Strength Chest & Tri's but do 3 sets of everything
Day 2: Cardio & Weights Step only premix; All Step cardio only; Step segment #1 from Step Blast; Abs from Step, Jump & Pump
Day 3: Pure Strength Back & Bi's but do 3 sets of everything
Day 4: Step, Jump & Pump step only; all of Step Blast; Abs from Kick Punch & Crunch (this is about 80 minutes)
Day 5: Pure Strength Shoulders but do 3 sets of everything; Pure Strength Legs (about 70 minutes)
Day 6: Rhythmic Step
Day 7: Rest

WEEK 3
Day 1: Gym Style Chest & Tri's (with chest, do three sets of the incline exercises); Abs from All Step
Day 2: Extended Low Max (see description at the bottom) (This is about 85 minutes)
Day 3: Gym Style Back & Bi's; Power Hour Abs
Day 4: Step Blast
Day 5: Gym Style Shoulders & Gym Style Legs (this is about 85 minutes)
Day 7: Step Max

WEEK 4
Day 1: Slow & Heavy Chest; Body Max Chest; Imax Segments #1-5
Day 2: Slow & Heavy Tri's; Body Max Tri's; S&H Bi's; BM Bi's; BM abs
Day 3: Slow & Heavy Legs; Muscle Max Lower Body premix
Day 4: Slow & Heavy Back; Body Max Back; CTX Kickbox cardio & Abs
Day 5: Slow & Heavy Shoulders; Body Max Shoulders; Body Max step only (no leg circuits)
Day 6: Cardio Kicks

Ok, this is Extended Low Max that I got from this forum so I can't take credit for it:

LM Warm-up & Cycle #1
Squats - 20 reps - 30 lbs.
Plie Squats - 20 reps - 30 lbs.
LM Cycle #2
Squats - 20 reps - 30 lbs.
Plie Squats - 20 reps - 30 lbs.
LM Cycle #3
Leg Presses - 2 sets 16 reps - 10 lbs.
LM Cycle #4
Static Lunges - 2 sets 16 reps - 30 lbs.
LM Cycle #5
Leg Presses - 2 sets 16 reps - 10 lbs.
LM Cycle #6
Static Lunges - 2 sets 16 reps - 30 lbs.
LM Cycle #7
Calf Raises - 2 sets of 25 reps
Cool down

GENERIC BREAKDOWN:
Week 1
Day 1: Work chest & 45 minutes of cardio
Day 2: Work tri's, bi's and abs
Day 3: Work legs
Day 4: Work back with a half hour cardio
Day 5: Work shoulders with a half hour cardio
Day 7: An hour of cardio & do abs

Week 2
Day 1: Work chest & tri's
Day 2: An hour of cardio & do abs
Day 3: Work back & bi's
Day 4: An hour of cardio (or 70 minutes) & do abs
Day 5: Work shoulders & Legs
Day 6: An hour of cardio
Day 7: Off

Week 3
Day 1: Work chest & tri's & do abs
Day 2: 80 minutes of cardio
Day 3: Work back & bi's
DAy 4: An hour of cardio & do abs
Day 5: Work shoulders & legs
Day 7: An hour of cardio

Week 4
Day 1: Work chest and do a half hour of cardio
Day 2: Work tri's, bi's and abs
Day 3: Work legs
Day 4: Work back and do a half hour of cardio & do abs
Day 5: Work shoulders and do a half hour of cardio
Day 6: An hour of cardio

Enjoy!!!

Debbie, AMAZING, Love it. I already started your muscle building and definiion rotation I'm on day three. i did chest Saturday, Back and cardio sunday. How can I switch to this rotation? I Know I'm a pain. Thanks so much for your hard work. Lori

Melody, just start it up doing a different body part than what you already worked and then follow it correctly the next week. So since you worked chest and back already, pick it up with Day 2 then do Day 4, then do Day 5 etc.

Thanks Debbie.
The generic portion works great for me. This may be my July rotation as I am in the middle of a rotation right now.

Rhonda

Thank you SOOOO much! You are so amazing to do this for all of us! We truly appreciate your hard work in putting this together. :7

WOW! This is an AMAZING, well planned out body part program! You amaze me every month ;-0

Can't wait to start this next week! I continued on back to week one of last month's, results keep coming! You sure know how to shock the body w/ your rotations!

You are the best at this,gf!

Thanks soo much for putting your time and expertise into these!

Your welcome Delphene! I'm glad you like my rotations. Sometimes its hard doing these because everyone wants something different. Take care and keep up the great work!

Debbie,
this looks great! I'm sad I'm doing a different rotation:( but I bookmarked this. I love your rotations and look forward to them
Thank you
Deanie:)

PS A ?- You are doing an hour of cardio 3 days a week in this rotation, the rotation I'm doing now I'm trying to do an hour of cardio 4 days a week, each week using a different series(PS,GS,S&H,Pyramids) with the last week circuits only.(from the "any strength mish moshes" in this forum topic). What is the difference if I only do an hour of cardio 3 days a week? ( I notice Cathe also only does cardio 3 days a week in her march 06 rotation.)My goal is definition and shock my body. I've done muscle end.,get ready for summer, and circuit rotations the last 3 or so months.) Is an hour 4 days a week and weight lifting overkill?

Deanie,
I find when I do a lot of cardio my metabolism slows down. When this happens I know its time to lower my cardio and up the weight training, which is what I'm doing now. You need to change it up every once in a while to shock the body so if you find that you are in a rut and can't lose body fat or weight, I'd slow down on the cardio a bit. It also depends on your body. Some people respond well with tons of cardio while others, like myself, respond better to less cardio and more weight training.

Thanks Debbie,
I think my body also responds better to less cardio. I did the Jan. rotation of Cathes and saw no results. I finished up writing up my rotation this month only doing 3ish hours a week of cardio, just more intense. I even posted it!!:) Thanks for your help.
Deanie:)

thank you for all your work on these rotations. You do have a knack for these. They are all so good.

HI Debbie:)
Would this rotation be good after your circuit mix rotation or would you recommend one with less cardio?

Hi Debbie,what would you recommend as a replacement for the CTXs in this rotation?I don't own them.

Thanks Karen

Hmmm, maybe use the body parts from Muscle Max. You could also just do the Gym Style section only, that alone is an excellent workout. I just like adding on because its fun doing two seperate workouts back to back.

Hi Debbie,thanks for replying so quickly.I decided to use the first part of S&H.3 sets of bench presses and 3 sets of flyes.I did two sets flat,two incline and two decline.Wow! were my pecs ever crying.:D

By the way,you look great!

Karen

Debbie~
Thanks for sharing your rotation.:) I was going to do the Slow & Heavy rotation in July but you just changed my mind.;-)

I don't have the PS series, so could you suggest a sub for week 2? I'm thinking I really "need" to get them as this is the second rotation that they were in. Maybe it's a sign??? :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.