Mother of Octuplets/Update

I tried not to be judgemental. However, for any good moms, I would think they won't want to have so many disablility kids. When you give a life to a kid, you should also think what kind of life you give him/her. With so many disablility kids (3 already being identified from previous 6, and one has hearing problem, something like that). How does she think these kids quality of their lives would be when they get old and especially when she pass away before them if everything goes natural?

I don't like government involved too much in our individual life. However, in this case, I think we should have law that each woman who wants to have ferterlity treatment, she should pass the tests - mentally and financially. I am sorry, when someone tried playing with life, he/she immediately lose privacy at that moment.

If single parent, who had 6 kids already without job and without permanent living place (her house is in foreclosure), she would not get approval from Children agency just to be a foster parent. Why she can manepulate to produce 8 more lives?

Yes, her doctor should be held responsible. I understand patient can be devastated or emotional when come to make decision. That is why we need counselor and doctor who are professional and who can help to make moral and responsible decision.

Last edited:
....Mom, on the other hands is a selfish, nutty creep! She's an Angelina Jolie wannabe from the plastic surgery to the droves of kids - except Angelina can afford hers!
And Angelina adopted some of hers, not adding to overpopulation.

Have you all seen this? She's not trying to do it on her own...she's begging for handouts and welfare and California is gonna be stuck with the bill for her obsession. Unless you make the kind of money that Brad and Angelina make, this is just irresponsible.

http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

Comments?????????????

Have you all seen this? She's not trying to do it on her own...she's begging for handouts and welfare and California is gonna be stuck with the bill for her obsession. Unless you make the kind of money that Brad and Angelina make, this is just irresponsible.

http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

She's asking for comments??????????? Is she that stupid that she doesn't know she's opening herself up for lambastings? That lady has one big set of brass you-know-what's!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.