Most attractive men in hollywood...

Simon Baker. I know you are probably asking who that is. He was the guy in Devil wears prada persuing the lead lady. He was also the star of the Guardian which was a series on for a couple of years.

Susan

Keannu Reeves
Hugh Laurie (I don't know why, he's just sexy to me!)
Brad Pitt
Matthew McC
George Clooney
Wentworth Miller
Johnny Depp
Patrick Dempsey
Jake Gyllenhaal
those CSI guys: George Eads and Eric Szmanda (he also has a lookalike in CSI: Miami so that lookalike is my fave too lol!)

My first thought was Jude Law in Cold Mountain. Oh my goodness! Give me a good lookin carpenter any day! There's somethin' so sexy about seeing a man work hard.
Then he did that terrible movie about how sexy he was where he talked to the camera and took advantage of every sweet young thing, Yuck. But, if I just pretend that never happened he's darn sexy.
John Cusack, what can I say I grew up in the 80's.
And, I must second....
Robert Redford
Denzel
Matthew McC
Dennis Quaid does get better with age.
Oh and I have a thing for Samuel L Jackson, too.
Heather

>Awwwww, surely you can forgive him one bad movie (besides, it
>was a remake of a Michael Caine movie from the sixties!)
>
>http://media.bbn.com.cn/pictures/500215/10202/10202_JudeLaw001.jpg

Is it hot in here or is it me?

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Burt Lancaster, look at pictures from the 1950's oh-ah

The first man to make me giggle was Ryan O'Neil, from the movie The Main Event. I was 8 and my mom would laugh at me saying he was her age.

I am crazy about Steve Martin and Dave Schwimmer. Steve is a little old for me, but Dave is just right!

I loved Christopher Reeves as Superman and Somewhere In Time. I'll never forget him.

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.