More Total Body Workouts

mrsprincess07

Cathlete
I love the recent TB workouts and I love using the gliding discs in High reps and the bands in Travel Fit.

I'm just hoping for more TB workouts in the future!

Love this one too. I would love a Muscle Max 2, Push Pull 2, and a Supersets 2!

Yes to all of these. I work 12-16 hours with call. I can't do split muscle workouts. I've tried in the pass and the one body part a week workouts ended up one body part every 3 weeks :(

PLEASE produce some more for us busy ladies Thanks

Total body workout such as Muscle Max and STS total are my preference.

Split is also important and it is worth switching programs though ;)
It is all about not letting the body get accustomed to same routines and rotations.

I third these suggestions and would hope that a premix less than an hour would be available. :)

I especially love total body muscle endurance workouts. Muscle Endurance and Power Hour are two that I use over and over.

count me in on the request for another total body workout. I'd love to have plyo legs/leg blasts included and then a premix that omits them (as a timesaver and low impact option.)

I wanted to chime iin again, i finaly got sts total body and i love it as well. To me it is alot like push pull because its straight forward lifting. I love it. And it can be under an hour it is harder then push pull. But im thinking of trying push pull and sts tb in a rotation like push pull on thus and sts on thurs or fri so i can do cardio the rest of the time. Wonder if that would work? Lol

I've begged for this before, and I'll beg for it again: Muscle Max 2 please! It is my all-time favorite TB workout. If any Cathe DVD I own ever wears out from extreme use, this will be the one!

Of course, I'll take any TB workout you offer, but a girl can dream right? ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.