More STS Questions

beth6395

Cathlete
I am really now considering this series. Cathe does mention that for those of us that do not own a squat rack there will be a optional routine for us but the most effective would be the squat rack how will this be found will there be a different workout on the DVD or will we chose which dvd we prefer, In other words will there be 2 dvds and when you order you chose the option of squat rack or w/o squat rack? There is a bonus abs dvd with all new workouts will this be sold seperately later on? For that matter will you be able to purchase these DVD's seperately or only as the set. And lastly I have the Long Step that doubles as a bench will the slanted risers fit or do I need to order the one in the series?

Thank you
beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

The optional "Squat Rack" routine and the "Normal Leg" workout will probably all be included on the same disc. There is a possibility we may put them on separate discs, but regardless everyone will get both routines.

Hi SNM,

Thanks for taking the time to answer the first question stated above regarding the squat rack workouts.

Please answer the two other questions stated in the above. I too would like to know the answers as I am "on the fence" about ordering this series and the more detailed answers I get from others' questions the closer I get to a decision. I've separated the two questions you neglected to answer for easier readability. Thanks, so much for your quick response!

"There is a bonus abs dvd with all new workouts will this be sold seperately later on?
For that matter will you be able to purchase these DVD's seperately or only as the set?"

"And lastly I have the Long Step that doubles as a bench will the slanted risers fit or do I need to order the one in the series?"

SooFit

:7

The Ab Circuits DVD will be sold separately. As for the slanted risers they fit the Original Health Club Step. This is the long step we use in most of our Step Videos.

You guys are amazing! Thank you, and the last of the questions will the 37 discs be sold seperately ever or would this remain a set?
beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.