More re: Rotations Document

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hi folks!

Just a quick note to say that I think I'm caught up and have sent the Rotations document to everyone who's asked for it. I've also sent everyone a copy of the FIRM video glossary from VF's website, which I use all the time to decipher the FIRM abbreviations. (I don't know about the rest of you -- maybe it's my foggy mid-40's mind -- but the FIRM's renamed their tapes so many times that I can't tell from looking at a rotation whether I own the tape or not, unless I check the glossary :) ).

If I have missed anyone please sing out.

And if you all have ideas for add'l rotations that you'd like to send me, I'll start putting together Cathe Forum Rotations Volume II.

Kathy S.

Hi Kathy,

I tried to request a copy of your rotation schedule yesterday but have not received it yet. Could you forward one to me at [email protected] ? Thanks a bunch.

Joanna Refvem
Mt. Airy NC

Hi Kathy,

just wanted to thank you for the putting together the rotations and send them out - what a lot of work you've put into it!
I really appreciate it...if I run into or use any other rotation that might be useful, I'll try to pass it onto you for the second edition :D

Do you think Cathe or SNM would ever consider having a seperate forum for rotations to be listed, or something for easy referrel? That might make it easier for Cathe, or people like yourself or Cynthia...

Thanks so much again - your efforts are greatly appreciated!
Sophie

Hi Kathy S ! Don't know how I missed your generous offer but would you please e-mail the rotations to me at [email protected]
Really appreciate your generosity and diligence in putting this altogether !!

Sally P

I am new here to the forum and I would love to receive a copy of the rotation if it is not to much trouble. I would appreciate it. My email address is: [email protected]. Thank you so much for your help.

I know you're busy, but might as well add my name to the [email protected] a bunch!! The idea about a separate Cathe rotation forum sounds great, have you or anyone else posted something about this yet on the AskCathe forum??

The recently posted "Max" rotation sounds great!

:) Stacy

Me too Please !

I'm new to the forum as well and would love a copy of the rotation list. If you get a chance could you please send me a copy as well? My email address is [email protected] Thank you very, very much. Jodi

Hi, Kathy S. I have been away from the forum due to emergency & would appreciate a copy of your rotation list also. (I need all the help I can get!) I know everyone here including me is very appreciative of your hard work & generosity. Thank you in advance! Also, what is Firm's webpage name? Have not been able to find! Email: [email protected]

Hi Stacy! I asked this question a couple of months ago stating that there should be a "complimentary rotation guide" available.This will be soo beneficial for everyone! It can prevent overtraining, balance our programs, and also be available to Cathe fans who don't have a computer and have all the inside information that we see! We gotta stick together girly! Your friend in fitness --Francine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.