More Low Impact Rotations Please!

mrslcp

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!
I am loving the new Low Impact Workouts! Can you create more Low Impact rotations incorporating some of your older weight workouts and older low impact workouts? My knees thank you!
Lisa in Louisiana

I second that. I think I'll be trying the LIS/STS rotation in January, after holiday indulging is done.

I third that! I did the LIS rotation, and while I did sub in a few of my beloveds (like the Pyramids), I stuck to it closely. I lost 7 pounds! And 3 INCHES in my thutt! :D

Yes, please! The November low impact rotation was wonderful. I would love to see regular low impact rotations.

Hi All,

So great that I created some low impact rotations that are doing so well for you. Can't ask for a better result huh? Well, I'd love to do more low impact rotations but there are two issues that get in the way.

1) I don't have an overly vast supply of low impact DVD's to pick from the way I do from my high impact library. I think after about 7 months, the low impact rotations would be dependent on so many of the same DVD's for the cardio portion.

2) As much as I'd enjoy doing this, I truly don't have the time to write two rotations a month.

I can try compromising and have one month be low impact and one month be high impact? Hmmmm, I need to think on this some more. I might be able to come up with something :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.