More Low Impact please!!

What would be great is to have someone on the team modifying the moves into low impact as they are being performed. I always modify the jumping moves, and sweat all the same. You don't have to jump high for a great workout.

Lisa

This is my wish too! I modify quite a bit because of my knees, and I feel I do a pretty good job keeping up with the intensity, but some moves I am at a loss for a good modification! I was just thinking today that it would be nice to see just one person performing a lower impact version during an advanced w/o, because I do like the step and would rather have a large selection of videos, not just low impact ones!

Please add a modifier for high impact moves. I am not pleased with Crossfire and To the Max because I can only use the lesser impact premixes, and Crossfire's premix is only 39 minutes long, and To the Max's lesser impact premix is very repetitive. I loved LIS, all the options on premixes.

I absolutely LOVE the low impact series Cathe came up with. It's my most used workout set these days. I couldn't even pick a favorite of the set... I love them all!! Love those discs and Turbo Barre and the spin workout!! I also love the lower impact premixes from your two newest ones ("Cross Fire" and "Too the Max"). I would Love another lower impact series!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.