More Low Impact please!!

mrslcp

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I'm loving the new workouts but I have to modify because of my knees. Could you please make more low impact workouts for us with knee issues?
Thanks!
Lisa in Louisiana

My wish too Lisa.

It is great not to have to modify the ones from the Low Impact Series. Doing those has given me ideas how to do modification on high impact ones that I had never thought of. I would recommend the Low Impact series if you have not tried it Lisa.

Low Impact workouts.....

Thanks Pam!
Yes, I have the Low Impact Series. I'm currently doing another round of STS adding the Low Impact series on the days in-between weights. While I enjoy the Low Impact workouts it would be nice if there were more to choose from!
Lisa in Louisisna

Count me as one who would love more high intensity/low impact in the next workout series. Please, Cathe, keep us in mind.

What would be great is to have someone on the team modifying the moves into low impact as they are being performed. I always modify the jumping moves, and sweat all the same. You don't have to jump high for a great workout.

Lisa

Another long-time cathlete gal who likes the low impact workouts. Any method is OK with me, showing us, telling us, or creating it. :D

Low Impact

I also enjoy low impact. I love the new workouts, but there are many of the jumping moves that I have to modify. To the Max and Crossfire would be excellent in low impact!!!!

I like the idea of having one of the cast demonstrate a low-impact alternative while the others are doing higher impact moves. A lot of videos use this technique, and this seems like an excellent compromise. This would enable Cathe to keep up the higher impact work that she may prefer, since it is the basis of most of her workouts, but finds a way to incorporate the exercisers who cannot or don't like to do those types of move. It's a win-win situation!

Eva

I would also love to see a low impact modifier. I've been struggling with PF. I'm stubborn and won't stop working out. I've cut out my stepping too:-( I'm thankful Cathe gave us Low Impact premixes on CF and TTM.

str8shooter said:
I would also love to see a low impact modifier. I've been struggling with PF. I'm stubborn and won't stop working out. I've cut out my stepping too:-( I'm thankful Cathe gave us Low Impact premixes on CF and TTM.

Me to I have same problem! I had to stop running even but I keep trying but last time I tried I ended up hearing and feeling a pop in foot then I couldn't walk had to rest for 4 weeks again! Just getting back to step. Have to say I hate not doing anything. Now I still feel pain but its on around top of foot and ankle area... like it moved. Ut it hurts when I had been sitting a d try to walk again. I don't know why the pain Ended up on top of foot confused. But I apprixiate low impact

I'm there with the rest of you. Would love to see more Low Impact Workouts. I love that series. I'm having issues with my left leg and the low impact series is the only thing that has been working for me on the cardio side.

exercise-lover said:
I'm looking forward to the "In and Out" low impact workout in XTRAIN. I'm so glad Cathe is doing that one for us.

I did not see that? Is that one of tbe work outs in xtrain and if so where did you read that. I must have misses it when I read tbe desription. Also I didn't see tep aerobics mentioned in description and well, kinda makes me sad lol. Love step because I get a good sweat without jumping.

Wow I just read it! I didn't see that the first time I read it. I wonder y! I must have. Been to excited to read it correctly lol. I didn't see step aerobics however :(. I can't b to picky I supose

p.s. regarding the music on the LI series

Also, somebody please tell Cathe that the music on the Low Impact Series is the best of all her music. Just hearing the song on all menu page perks me up and makes me happy and motivated. The music on the new CrossFire (and, I would guess To The Max but I don't have it) is totally distracting since there is singing. All-instrumental is definitely the way to go!

CanadianCathlete said:
Also, somebody please tell Cathe that the music on the Low Impact Series is the best of all her music. Just hearing the song on all menu page perks me up and makes me happy and motivated. The music on the new CrossFire (and, I would guess To The Max but I don't have it) is totally distracting since there is singing. All-instrumental is definitely the way to go!

Omg lol It is so funny how different people are because I love the low impact but dk not do them often because I do not like the music! Ttm and cf I lovee to do because of music!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.