Monday, Monday....Coolers

Hi all!! Just wanted to get us started this morning. :) Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!! :D:D

I am headed to class in a few....I have lots of homework...and a test due by tomorrow. :eek::eek: I must workout today, too, since I was such a slacker over the weekend!! :eek:

Back later to catch up a bit....

Hi to Debra as she flies by!!!!:):):) Apparently, you haven't slacked too much... Your broom can still hold you up.;):D Post an update when you can.

Jeanette, Computer cleaned - check, Deck cleaned - check, 45 mile bike ride - check, lawn watered - check, golf practice - check.... how do you find the time to post?!?!?! When dh and I were helping our neighbor get his Honey Do List checked, dh was razzing him about having a written list. Dh told me that he wouldn't do a Honey Do List out of sheer principle. I'm no dummy! I verbally give him lists and hints all the time!!! My shoulders feel normal today! It's amazing how working them makes them feel so much better!!!

Patricia, I don't blame you for wanting to sub Eoin for YogaX. Tony doesn't elicit the same aura as Eoin!!! The beauty of homeschool is that I can pick the girls' math curriculum. The twins use a couple of different curriculums. Both are traditional math programs with a lot of repetition. Eldest dd uses a mastery type of math curriculum that focuses on thinking mathematically.

Kim, How was your shopping trip? Did you get everything on your list?

Laurie, What's up? You weren't around Friday. I hope everything is going well with you... no drama.

Okay ladies, off to get ready for my massage test. I have to leave in an hour. After, I've gotta cram study for my anatomy test.

Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.