Monday daily- check-in 7/02/2005

I have about 2 minutes...I did CTX power circuit this morning, cardio only. I ordered HC in November or December, so CK sales will have it before me. For some reason I'm not that bothered by it. I just got the intensity series, so I have new workouts!

Have a good day everyone!

Good Afternoon all,

Hi Christie and welcome, the more the merrier. As they say, misery LOVES company! LOL!

Anyways, as I wait...
and wait....
and wait.....for Hardcore,

I did Christi's Solid Gold Cardio and ab hits on Saturday,
Rhythmic Step and the abs from Step Heat on Sunday,
PH today....following the Feb rotation.

Have a great day everyone!!!
:D :D :D

I did Body Max step portion, cooldown and abs and stretch for cardio today!! Nice workout!!:7

Ok, Monday! Nice workouts everybody
Today starts week 2 of CTX:
Leaner Legs + abs + shoulders + 25" yoga
*My goal is to work each body part twice per week with this series.

sorry for the Eagles...

TTFN

Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

Hi Annette,I ordered the dvds the day 13 of January. I have waited during three weeks to receive the dvds. I hope you will get the dvd today.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Hey Wendy! Have you read the posting from Soosan about the premixes on the HC dvds? Both IMAX3 and LOW MAX have Step Only (no blast) premixes, and KickMax has a low-impact premix!! Us expectant exercisers might actually be able to get some use out of this series, sooner rather than later!

Excited,
Sandra

Great I actually ordered mine on the 14 th of Jan. so maybe I will get mine today. I did call and they said that I should have it by Wed.:) Thanks for letting me know when you ordered yours.

Ciao tutti,

CTX upper body for me today. I had wanted to add on the BC core pre-mix, but I ran out of time.

Speaking of BC Core pre-mix: I did it for the first time yesterday and it is my new favorite ab workout. If you haven't tried it - go for it!

Great workouts ladies - and welcome to all the newbies..

til tomorrow,

Tammy

Mariangeles, I got my Kickbox Underground today so I know what workout I will be trying tomorrow!! At least I don't have to decide what to do,LOL!! It will be fun trying a new workout!!:)

Hi everyone!

Today was intervals 1-5 of IMAX2 only....didn't have enough time for the entire hour, but I figured that is better than nothing. OMG I just read about what IMAX3 has in store for us and I'm sooo excited...and scared, lol:7 }(

Yesterday no workout unfortunately but the good news is I went to a superbowl party and have to say with the exception of eating about 3 coconut shrimp, I did pretty darn well with the food...I am so proud of myself as there was SOOOO much food...and dessert!!

Great workouts everyone:7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.