Moday~100 push-ups

horseshowmom

Cathlete
Today wasn't supposed to be a push-up day, but I went to the *Y* for my AM workout and we warmed up with a set of them. I tried them on my toes and managed to crank out 9 of them. I was shocked! So, I guess I'm making progress!

I hope the rest of you are having a good day!

Becky

Good Morning Push Uppers!

Today was Week 3 Day 2 (Column 1)...10/12/8/8/12....if I did the math right that is 50 push ups!! Woo hoo! I would have never thought a year ago I would be able to do any pushups at all (unless on my knees)....It's a great feeling!

Hey all! Pinny, 50? You Go!!! Becky, that is great and every bit of progress we see is a PLUS! Keep at it! Sorry this will be brief...I am running late to get ready for my class...here are my numbers:

Week 5 (But,I am re-doing Week 4! Ha!) Day 3, Column 2:

25 (The minimum was 24 & I eeked out 1 more!:eek:)

These are getting very hard for me and I cannot imagine moving on to week 5! I will let you know where I decide to go from here but I am going to keep at it and have seen great progress so far. LISA, welcome!!!!

results?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you are seeing any physical results (i.e. any more shoulder/tricep "cutness") from all these pushups?

Thanks,
Doreen

Debbie & Pinny ~ you are my heroes! You ladies are awesome! :D:D:D:D

Doreen ~ I don't know if I am *seeing* more definition yet, but I have an excessive amount of weight to lose, @ least 40 pounds! :( I will say that in the month I've been doing the program I am seeing huge strength gains in my chest press especially. Also, I am doing the program on my knees as I could only do 1 push-up on the toes, but today I did 9. Hope that answers some of your question!

Cakebaker, Nan, Lisa, Tami, and everyone else ~ miss you! Hope you're doing well!

Becky

I want my mommy!!!

Week 5, day 1, column 1. On my knees still for reasons previously stated, and glad about it!! That was tough today. 30/24/22/20/30 total of 126. The last 5 were not pretty, either. My arms are getting tired before the rest of me, which is creating the problems. Maybe its a form issue? I checked the mirror, and I look pretty good (my form, too :p:p:p) Ah, well I shall plow on, the end is near and I want to order my Tshirt!!!

Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.