MMA kickbox

kariev

Cathlete
so i did this this morning and i liked it. I didn't find it as challenging as kick max or KPC but it was still lots of fun. I loved the conditioning drilles at the end for the core. The last combo took me a bit to get down but overall very easy/effective kicking and punching combos

This was also my choice this morning, loved it! I am really enjoying all of these workouts:) I really need effective workouts that are under a hour sometimes due to time constraints(full-time job with overtime and school on the side) and these are very effective workouts in a short time span, Way to go Cathe! :)

This was also my choice this morning, loved it! I am really enjoying all of these workouts:) I really need effective workouts that are under a hour sometimes due to time constraints(full-time job with overtime and school on the side) and these are very effective workouts in a short time span, Way to go Cathe! :)

Thanks for the reviews everyone. Do you think it compares more to 4 day split kickboxing? Because I LOVE that one. I always seem to be short on time.

Thanks for the reviews everyone. Do you think it compares more to 4 day split kickboxing? Because I LOVE that one. I always seem to be short on time.

Yes its similar to 4DS. The total workout is 53 min long: warmup, workout, core conditioning, and cool down. There are 3 kicking/punching combos to learn and at the end of each one there is a cardio muscular endurance drill which are fun. If you like the kickbox from 4DS you will like this one.

I like MMA Kickbox better than 4DS KB; it's longer for one, and I like the combos, especially the last one. Fun!

I also like MMA Kickbox better than 4DS! It's really fun, and the combos are a little different and seem more creative than 4DS. It has a more fun feel, if that makes any sense!;)

4DS KB is my absolute favorate!!!! My dvd is warn out. I hope I like this one as much, I'll try it after MMA Fusion. Preview looked fun. It's very similar to KB. :D
Autumn

I like MMA Kickbox better than 4DS KB; it's longer for one, and I like the combos, especially the last one. Fun!

I agree. I did this work out yesterday, and really enjoyed it. I liked the ab work too, and I'm not a fan of ab work in general. :D

I suppose I'm in the minority here, but I have to say, I was not blown away by this one...4DS KB is more fun IMO. I do intend to give it a chance, though, and hope that it will grow on me more and that the MMA Boxing & Fusion WOs are better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.