MMA Fusion :D

Hi Zozo and others! MMA Fusion definitely has a learning curve to it. Mixed Martial Arts classes offered in your typical karate studios are not typically done to music and in general are not choreographed so creating a DVD while capturing the best of both worlds was a challenge for me. I'm glad you are enjoying it. Yes, the core work is straight from MMA fighters I worked with and I LOVED these exercises and found them to be exceptionally beneficial in all aspects of life. While initially different from my typical style, the workout does grow on you if you stick with it and it definitely has its place in your fitness workout collection. Enjoy!

Cathe, I have never liked kickbox or martial arts videos, but MMA Fusion is by far my favorite workout of your MMA portion of the Shock Cardio series.

I love MMA boxing a lot too, but MMA fusion is so much fun I want to do it again and again -- 2 times a day even! I love it as much as Step Moves and Athletic Step!

I really love the second routine and drill - they really got my heartrate soaring.

I don't see how you keep bringing such innovative workouts to us!

Thank you for all you do to make such great videos!

I just started digging into the shock cardio series, I did this one today and thought it was fantastic. I love all the unique rolling around moves, it just makes it fun, and I was truly breathless by the end of the third round, and needed a longer break before moving onto conditioning drills.

I love this workout. Can't do all the moves, which is great, because with time, I will see small improvments and that how I know, I'm progressing.

That is so true. I get a little better everytime I do this workout and I just love seeing the improvement! I think it's my favorite out of all of Cathe's workouts. That and MMA boxing.

That was so much fun!

Just did MMA Fusion for the first time and it was so refreshingly different, including the core moves! I thought it was fairly easy to follow considering I had trouble keeping up in Athletic Step the first time (I've also only done MMA Kickbox, Circuit Blast, HiiT 30/30, and Travel Fit once so far).

I thought each move would have benefited from 4 or 8 more reps though, in the spirit of how KPC keeps our heart pounding madly!

Cathe, you are a bottomless pool of creativity!

Betty

I did this one for the first time the other day. I liked everything except combo 2. Probabley because I couldn't do the dang rolly polly move.:mad: But I loved everything else in the workout. Hopefully in time this little rolly polly can master the rolly polly move.:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.