MMA: Boxing, my new favorite!!

Boingo1

Cathlete
I did MMA: Boxing for the first time today. I was surprised to find that THIS is now my favorite Shock Cardio workout! (Have done both steps, Cardio Core Circuit, MMA: KB so far).

I love how JUST the punching raises your HR up there as high as a high impact workout. Especially the blitzes!!!

My favorite , fun move that I could do ALL day long is the jump rope move where you do 2 circles and one figure 8. I do not know why it is so fun for me, but it is!!

i didn't do the heavy bag bonus (don't have a bag), and didn't finish all of the ab work (which I loved in MMA KB), because of a phone call.

I can't wait to do this one again!!!

YUP! I loved this one! I was surprised at how well it worked my shoulders too.... you'll be sore tomorrow (don't ya just love it!!) :)

Oh no! I have my LAST meso 3 workout tomorrow, shoulders, bi's and tri's! Hope I can do it! LOL!

Glad to know I'm not alone, AYLE!

Hi Chris! This is my favorite of the three MMA's too. Its perky and you don't have to think too hard, wink. Plus before you know it you are a sweaty mess :D MMA Fusion is the most different and I liked that about it but I still felt the boxing workout had a unique energy to it. Thanks for sharing.

I did MMA: Boxing for the first time today. I was surprised to find that THIS is now my favorite Shock Cardio workout! (Have done both steps, Cardio Core Circuit, MMA: KB so far).

I love how JUST the punching raises your HR up there as high as a high impact workout. Especially the blitzes!!!

My favorite , fun move that I could do ALL day long is the jump rope move where you do 2 circles and one figure 8. I do not know why it is so fun for me, but it is!!

i didn't do the heavy bag bonus (don't have a bag), and didn't finish all of the ab work (which I loved in MMA KB), because of a phone call.

I can't wait to do this one again!!!

Thank YOU Cathe!!

My lats and shoulders had a nice soreness the next day from all those punches. I can't wait to do this one again though!!

I finally got to the ab section today, TOUGH moves in a short amount of time.

I love, love, love this workout. I thought it was hard but fun at the same time. This one has definitely moved to the top of my favorite list:D

This is my fav as well. I know most of the moves already, so you don't have to focus on learning anything, as I am trying to do for Fusion. I really like KB too, but I think Boxing is my favorate. Does anyone do any of the MMA's with weighted gloves? I was thinking of trying it next time.
Autumn

Ditto! I did this one yesterday and LOVED IT! So much fun! I also want to get weighted gloves now and maybe a punching bag......;)

I was just debating what to today and was tempted to do the MMA Boxing again!

Thanks Cathe!

I've done the Boxing twice so far (I'm enjoying the others, too, but this one is really fun!). I paired it with the heavy bag bonus both times, and it was the perfect combo. I also used 1 lb gloves the second time, which added a nice bonus. I received the 2lb gloves as a Christmas gift, so it perfect timing. They were very comfortable.

I'm glad to hear that everyone is enjoying this one, too.

Michelle

MMA boxing

I also loved this workout.

My little 3 1/2 yr old was jumping around doing the squares with me so fun. The most challenging for me were the core conditioning drills. I see why Cathe stuck to only 5 lb weights in the beginning of core - they intensify with only your own body weight - a nice strategic move!

I just did this one for the first time tday, I loved it, really enjoyed every second of it. It may be my all time Cathe favourite DVD.

I was inspired to do this one today because of all your posts and I really like this workout. It was fun. I really like the jumping rope without the rope. If I actually had the rope in my hand, I would have stopped lots, I am sure.

LOVED THIS ONE!!!!! My heartrate was up there and it was fun. The core work at the end was tough due to my hip flexors being so worked. This is one of my favorites now along with all the HIIT's.

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.