Mistake in the User Guide

bethj

Cathlete
The Chiseled Lower Body premixes are just a repeat of the basic premixes (leaving off #7.) There aren't any timesavers listed.

I do not have my ICE yet, but where is the User Guide exactly? This is my forst pre-order, so please be patient with my ignorance on these things.

Noticed a possible spelling mistake under the section: About ICE Rotations. Instead of exercise's' it should probably be exercise'r'.

"Although the three levels of this rotation can be used singly if preferred, they have been designed in stages to help an intermediate exercises reach an advanced level over a three month period."

There may another mistake in the boot camp premix list. the last 3 timesavers are the same as the last 3 mishmash premixes. Looking at the DVD it looks to be just a duplication error.

The easiest way to learn the equipment you will need for each video is to look at the back of the bundle case. It will show you the equipment needed for each workout. You can also click on the "getting started" link on the main menu of each DVD to see the equipment you will need for each workout. I'll look into adding this to the User's Guide too, but the two methods I just mentioned are probably a lot faster and easier than looking this up in the user's guide.

The equipment list is correct on the Bundle package. There are only two workouts listed that use the Stability Ball on the ICE series: Boot Camp and To the Mat. Boot Camp uses a stability ball for biceps in the Muscle Meltdown and To The Mat uses the stability ball in the main program.

The equipment list is correct on the Bundle package. There are only two workouts listed that use the Stability Ball on the ICE series: Boot Camp and To the Mat. Boot Camp uses a stability ball for biceps in the Muscle Meltdown and To The Mat uses the stability ball in the main program.

You are wrong again, administrator. Chiseled LBB and To the Mat also use the ball for the "rear delt raise on ball" in muscle meltdown shoulders.

You are wrong again, administrator. Chiseled LBB and To the Mat also use the ball for the "rear delt raise on ball" in muscle meltdown shoulders.
The post that was responded to stated that a stability ball was not used used in Boot Camp and To The Mat. This is not the case as both DVDs use the stability ball. I'm also aware that that Chiseled Lower Body uses the same Muscle Meltdown as To The Mat and that that the bundle does not list this, but that was not what was reported. So,yes I should have said "only three DVDs" use the stability ball. I stand corrected.

Last edited:
The easiest way to learn the equipment you will need for each video is to look at the back of the bundle case. It will show you the equipment needed for each workout. You can also click on the "getting started" link on the main menu of each DVD to see the equipment you will need for each workout. I'll look into adding this to the User's Guide too, but the two methods I just mentioned are probably a lot faster and easier than looking this up in the user's guide.

The format that was used for X-train was great because you had all the information regarding each DVD at the same place (time, equipment, premixes, bonuses, etc.).
Nathalie

Two more typos: On the chapter listing (Page 38) for Rock'm Sock'm, Chapter 3 should be "Punching Combo 1" not "Puching Combo 1" and the same mistake is in Chapter 7 which should be "Punching Combo 2".

This is a very complex and detailed document and I'm surprised not to see more errors. A lot of work went into this effort and I appreciate what you did on it.

on the level two ICE rotation, the calendar has a different premix than does the list in the guide. The guide says Low Impact Sweat Cardio 1 * Muscle Meltdown Back. The calendar adds Cardio 2 to that day's workout. Which is the correct workout?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.