Miss Teen South Carolina - Our future is bright!

"WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" It was obvious to me, that she had over rehearsed responses to anticipated questions. She was going to answer any question with Iraq, or South Africa, included no matter what the question was.
Add in nerves and youth and you have the "youtube coctail" that millions will laugh at. Including myself.
By the way did anyone catch her secret message to Osama?
Osama needs a map to the US
Rocky
;-)

OK, I *was* feeling bad for her, but like, such as, now that the news media is SATURATING us with this clip over and over and over again, such as, I think my head just might explode! Make it stop, such as!

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

I cracked up the first time I saw that clip too. I don't know if I feel bad for her or if she is just a total stereotypical airhead. I don't know much about the pageant scene, but don't these things usually provide a list of questions to the contestants beforehand anyway?
The worst part is that she STILL managed to come in as third runner up or something, which pretty much tells you just how much intelligence is actually valued in beauty contests. The poor fourth-runner up must be crushed :(.
I also read somewhere (okay, I had a slow day at work yesterday) that she is going to be attending Appalachian State College? The admissions person who approved her application must really be kicking themselves right now.

cristina

There's an Osama message? I totally missed it. I even watched the clip that someone subtitled because, well, lets face it, the girl was almost completely incomprehensible. You guys are good! What does she say?

cristina

If you listen to the beginning of the tape,she says:
Because-a some-a people.
It sounded like Osama
I read where she would like to answer the question over, saying if the statistics are correct,there should be more emphasis on geography.
I do feel bad for her, And this will most likely follow her around.
I know what it's like to stand up in front of people and speak.
I am rather bashfull.
Rocky:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.