Might as well introduce myself as well!

geojill

Cathlete
Hi everyone, I'm Jill. I have a minor in geology, thus the name geojill. I live in beautiful Colorado where it is currently very hot!

I've been a lurker here for a while and so far have only done Push Pull, Supersets, and Muscle Max. I always did Tae Bo for my cardio. I have purchased the Gym Style series as well as Slow & Heavy but have not tried them yet. I am looking for some new challenges for cardio and since Cathe is so highly regarded and she just rocks with her workouts, I thought I'd try her for my cardio as well. I just got KPC in the mail today and tomorrow I am going to do Basic Step for the first time. I've never done a step video, so it should be an adventure!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you all know that I have enjoyed reading the posts and find a lot of motivation here!

Jill

Hey JILL!!!

It's Jessica Snow from the taebo boards. I dropped off the boards right after I took shannons class and got pregnant with my daughter (who is now 8 months).

Not sure if you remember me, but wanted to welcome you here:)

Jessica

I've had the pleasure of knowing Jill from the TaeBo boards, and can honestly say you won't find a nicer person anywhere, she'll be an excellent asset here on these boards.

Great to "see" you again, Jill!!

Jerry

Welcome aboard! It's a pleasure to have a new face :)

Debbie

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.
-Calvin & Hobbes

Good morning, jill, and welcome! as you already know, cathe is awesome at just about everything she does, so i'm sure you'll enjoy switching up your cardio and trying out cathe for a bit. see you around the boards!

Hi Jill,

I started my fitness journey with Taebo. You will love KPC and the Gym Style Series is fantastic!

Welcome!

Hi Jill! Welcome! I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of Basic Step, as well as KPC! I also used to do Tao Bo quite a bit but I haven't done one of those workouts in a very long time... pretty much not since I found Cathe. You're right... this is definitely a tremendously motivational place & I'm sure you'll enjoy visiting often so I'm looking forward to seeing you around a lot more in the future.:)

Hi Jill and welcome to Cathe's forums. Basic Step is a good choice -- it's a nice introduction to Cathe's style and will prepare you for her more difficult workouts. It's one of my favorite Cathe cardio workouts. :)

Hi Jill! Welcome to Catheland! It's nice to see you here. Good choices on your first Cathe workouts. Be patient with the step...once you master it, it is sooo fun. Basic Step is a super start! We look forward to getting to know you better. ENJOY your new workouts!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Welcome Jill:),Nice to meet you!

How did you like basic Step and KPC? I would say the next workouts to go for would be Low Impact Step and Body Fusion! I love them both!

And just like Debbie said,once you've mastered step its a blast of fun!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I appreciate it!

Yes Jessica, I remember you! And Jerry, thanks for the kind words :)

I'm going to do Basic Step in about half an hour and I'll be sure to come back and let you all know what I think!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.