Michael Olajide/Aero Jump/Sculpt

kgalas

Cathlete
Wondering if anyone has tried this? I read an article about it in-don't laugh-Vogue Magazine, of all places. It looks interesting and the price isn't too bad-$24.99. I have the Kathy Smith workout that features him and I read some reviews on videofitness.com of his other workouts that were pretty good. If anyone has any info, I 'd love to hear it before I take the leap (ha!) and buy it. The website, btw, is www.aerospacenyc.com.

Thanks!

I. want. this. If I weren't injured right now I would be all over this. You get it and I'll enjoy it vicariously through you. :)

By the way I love your signature. Quite true.

Nadja

Aero workouts with Michael Olajide Jnr

I workout a lot and with different @home trainers. Cathe was my ONLY favourite for a very long time until I was introduced to Michael Olajide Jnr in the AeroBox workout with Kathy Smith. While Kathy Smith is annoying and is there for name only, I thoroughly enjoyed Michael's routine. Because of that, I purchased Michael's "Killer Abs" Workout and wowza! Another must have for high intensity bootcamp lovers.

You will never regret purchasing Michael Olajide Jnr's workouts. Like Cathe, he offers a lot of motivation and hard work that promises you to sweat the pounds off.

I would buy it in a heart beat if it wasn't so damn expensive. But I have my eye on Advancedworkout.com and will purchase it as soon as it goes on sale. I usually do purchase a lot of workout DVDs around X-mas to keep me motivated througout the year. AeroJump & Aero Sculpt are 2 workouts I must have!!

Get it, get it, get it. It will kick your a**.

It's a little over an hour and quite intense. Especially if you don't jump rope regularly. This is truly an advanced jump rope workout. The sculpt segments are not like Cathe's of course, his routine will most likely fatigue the smaller muscles in the upper body and the larger muscles in the lower body - which makes the jump rope segments sooo much easier - NOT!

Do it. You won't regret it.

If you want more confirmation. Go here:

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/michael-olajide-aero-jumpsculpt-5571

I have quite a few of Michael Olidije’s workouts. I love them all. I use to box a a boxing gym (really no better way to get into shape), but moved away and cannot find another workout like it in this area. Michael's Olidije’s workouts are a great substitute for a boxing class. If I were in NYC I would love to go to his gym. He does everything so smooth and it looks so easy for him. But it will kick your butt. If you like boxing then you too will love his workouts.

Abbygail

i did order it a few days ago. i should get it today or mon.i'm so excited. how would u add it in to insanity? maybe rotate the two every other day?

laura

Hey y'all,

I commented on a similar (but old) post, but thought I'd chime in on this (more recent) discussion as well. I'd forgotten just how much I enjoyed Michael Olajide's workouts. All of the talk about Cathe's new heavy back workout made me consider my workout dvd's that actually are bag-based. I am always looking for more to add. Based on your comments, I just ordered Savage & Serene, as well as Aerobox. They are currently on sale at http://www.advancedworkouts.com/aerospace-nyc.html, and you get free shipping on any DVD over $19!

Just FYI: here are a few other bag-based DVDs that I LOVE. You can find all of these on Amazon.com. If you love bag workouts, you might want to give some of these a try; they are gems!
1) Danny Sullivan's "Real Kickboxing Bag Workout" (amazon.com or ebay)
2) John Hackleman's "The Pit Workout" (amazon or www.thepitworkout.com)
3) John Hackleman's "The Pit: Crosspit" (amazon or www.thepitworkout.com)

Last edited:
I Love him!!!

I first was introduced during a Kathy Smith tape. He is awesome. I have this DVD but have not tried it yet!! Will be checking it out soon. His jumping rope is awesome and QUITE a workout. Maybe I can work off a few holiday pounds!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.