Message from Canada!!

Amni

Cathlete
I'm new to the community but not new to Cathe's tapes. I have almost all of them and of course have pre-ordered the Intensity Series. I love everything that this woman comes up with. Just wanted to let everyone know that we love Cathe up in the "Cold North" as well. Can't wait to get to know all of you. Bye for now!!

Welcome Amni! And hello to you too, Janick!

So where in Canada do you live?

I live in Toronto. But today, I'd much rather be in Florida -- it's cold, rainy and miserable here. But TGIF!

Have a great weekend!

Patricia

Hey Patricia & Janick! Good to hear from fellow Canadians. I'm from Toronto as well and I agree with you wholeheartedly -- I'd rather be in Florida today.

Patricia M

Hey everyone. Also a Canadian and Torontonian, now living in Houston, Texas. Just a wee bit different! Moved to Dallas in '97 then to Houston in Jan 2002. I'm also a bit of a "lurker" and post every now and again when inspired. Be well everyone!!!

Hey everyone. Also a Canadian and Torontonian, now living in Houston, Texas. Just a wee bit different! Moved to Dallas in '97 then to Houston in Jan 2002. I'm also a bit of a "lurker" and post every now and again when inspired. Be well everyone!!!

Hey Patricias in Toronto (and big wave to Janick), I'm in Toronto too, and am eagerly awaiting the intensity series. It's gonna be a GREAT christmas...

Christine

Another hello to all you fellow Canucks. I'm in Nova Scotia, so it looks like us Cathe fans have Canada covered from Pacific to Atlantic. It's very mild here, but raining AGAIN! YUCK. :(

Beth

Our attitudes control our lives. - Tom Blandi

Another lurker from Montreal!

Its great to see all the Canadians aren't missing out either!

Nice to meet you all. Time for a get-together!

Jodi

Hi Amni and 'my fellow Canadians'. I'm from Burlington (near Toronto).
Winter is coming to Ontario http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/krank.gif[/img].

Susan http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/Teter_toter.gif[/img]

Another Canadian lurker, this one is from our nation's capital.

Love Cathe's videos. She's helped me drop 85 lbs!!!! I attribute a large proportion of my success to her. Thank goodness I "found" her workouts! Problem is, I only like doing her workouts now, nothing else seems difficult enough anymore!!!

Cold and snowy here....but then again, it's Ottawa!

RE: One of those other Catheholic Canadians Janick knows

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-23-02 AT 11:08PM (Est)[/font][p]Hello and welcome

And a big wave to Christine who I was fortunate enough to meet along with Janick (and others) during Canfitpro.

I come to this site fairly regularly and post occasionally. I am quite excited about the new Intensity Series as is everyone around here and elsewhere.

I live in La Ronge, Saskatchewan. We had a few days of very mild weather but now it is getting close to -20 C and quite chilly. Sadly, we were robbed of an Indian Summer this fall. Oh well, it is beautiful where I live and the air is clean. (I will recite this repeatedly as the cold winter drags on).

Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.