Mercedes

R

ReneeH

This isn't a question, but a comment. I recently traded for some "older" videos, and i couldn't believe the difference in Mercedes!!! I recently purchased the PS series, and she looks so awesome now!! She is so inspiring. Please send this on to her, I would e-mail her myself if I could!!!

Renee

Hi Renee!

I'll be sure to tell her. She will love to hear this. It will motivate her for her postpartum comeback. In case you did not know (I don't think I ever mentioned it), Cedie is expecting at the end of June. We are SO VERY EXCITED for her. But as you may of guessed, this means she will obviously not be able to film with us this time(sniff sniff, we'll miss ya Cedie, but we couldn't be happier for you
happy.gif
!!!!

Who's gonna count...

...'cuz she doesn't want to do any extra?!? I would have to agree that Cedie is my favorite cast member in your videos with Rhonda a close 2nd. Cedie looked awesome in the PS series and in IMax...but she's always looked really fit and like she's enjoying it (I'm sure she is
wink.gif
)Pass it on that she has another member in her Cedie fan club and wish her well with her upcoming BIG DAY!!!
julie

Congrats to Cedie!

Cathe,

Please pass on our best wishes to Cedie. We're so happy to hear the good news! This is very exciting indeed!

Lorrayne

How fun!!

Congratulations Cedie and family
happy.gif
...we will miss you and catch you in the next set of videos.

nancy:O)

Adding to the pile...

Cathe,

Please pass along my congratulations to Cedie! Tell her she will DEFINITELY be missed in the new videos as we will all now have to count the reps for ourselves to make sure you don't "sneak any in" on us. Hehehehe

Bev K.

Thanks Cathe!

I am so happy for Cedie about the baby!! I, too, will miss her in the new tapes. She must be happy to see how many people notice her. I feel like I know all of you, after all, I work out with you every morning! Please let us know when the big day arrives:0)!

Renee

Wonderful news!

Wow Cathe! Thanks for giving us such wonderful news about Cedie! It makes is more encouraging doing the Pure Strength tapes knowing that Cedie is feeling the same way as me(I'm 30 weeks and due in July). I love it how on the bicep concentrated curls in Pure Strength Back/Biceps/Abs, you turn around and look at Cedie for encouragement to keep the same weight you are using and she gives this big grin. It encourages me too!

Wow!!!

CONGRATS TO CEDIE!!!!!

I am a huge fan of Cedie's. I think we should start the "Cedie Fan Club". Hee hee. Please send her my best and keep us posted. I'll miss ya Cedie!!

Suzanne

What!!?

You mean I'll have to workout without Cedie's happy smiley face every day?!!!
happy.gif
What wonderful news-hope she is feeling okay and we'll be waiting for the good news this summer.

Congrats, Cedie!

Cathe,

While I am really disappointed to learn that Cedie (whom I'm always happy to see in your tapes because she's so motivating) won't be in the new videos, I'm so excited to learn that she is expecting a new baby!! Congrats to her and her family
happy.gif

Congratulations Cedie and family!

While I'll miss seeing her in the new videos there couldn't be a more wonderful reason for her to miss the taping. Congratulations Cedie and family!

Judy

Congratulations, Cedie!

I'm going to miss her smiling face on the new videos, but what a great reason to miss out! Hey! If there are back scenes or "bloopers" added in, could Cedie just pop up with a smile and a wave, just for luck? Kind of like the picture in Cathe's album of Cedie 6 months pregnant behind the scenes for the Step Fit taping.
happy.gif
What an inspiration she is!!!!
happy.gif
Please pass my well wishes on to her.
happy.gif

Erin

Cedie is an Inspiration

Cedie has always been an inspiration to me and it was great meeting her on a Cathe trip. She's even smaller and cuter in person than on the videos! She has made excellent progress since I first saw her so many videos ago. Please pass along my best wishes to her. Is she sure she can't make the tapings? After all, she'll still have a week or so to go in her pregnancy!

great idea, Erin!

What a great idea!! Cathe, do you think she *could* be included at the end of one of the tapes just waving hello?
happy.gif

It's amazing how after working out with these tapes for so long, I've come to think of all of you as my workout buddies
happy.gif

Yes, Cedie looks great...

...in the new videos. Maybe she'd like to share with us how she transformed herself from the way she looked in the older videos to the way she looks in the new ones. Weight training? Tell us Cedie!!
happy.gif

Not that she looked BAD in the old videos...just that she looks different now, and it's a good different!
happy.gif
We all love success stories.

Cedie's transformation :)

I'd certainly love to know Cedie's secrets
happy.gif
. It really inspires me to see how she (actually, the entire crew!) has gotten even fitter over the years--makes me feel like I'll get there someday too, if I keep it up
happy.gif

A little late, but had to...

horn in on this one. I own what I think (correct me if I am wrong) is one of your first videos (The Home Step Workout) and it includes Cedie. I have enjoyed seeing the changes in all your videos and think like everyone else that I can do the same if I stick with it! It will not be the same to see you w/o Cedie! She seems to be the one constant from all. I love to work out with your gang and think how blessed you are to have such a "cast" of friends. I know you all will miss her too. What a terrific reason to be missed though. You will have to get together with her on the post partun back in shape stuff. I am due on the 3rd of August and would love to have someone going through the same struggle of getting back to pre-preg weight to motivate me! Excuse the rambling I am just thinking out loud. Good luck to Cedie!--How many children does she have? (If not too personal to ask!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.