Me :-)

I've responded to a few of you via email, but I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have said such nice things to me!!

I got sick with the flu week before last and kind of fell off the wagon this past week, I am very human :) (and I love food) so I'm trying to get my stuff together before I regress!! Off to workout. . .

Happy March!

Travis

Wow you look awesome. Congratulations on your progress. :)

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

You look un-be-lievable! Absolutely stunning. Congrats on your accomplishment. You are an inspiration indeed!

>You look amazing!!! Wow, what impressive photos! Congrats
>on your accomplishment!

Thanks so much! I've read your accomplishments also and think you look/are amazing as well!

Travis

Travis,
You are amazing! Wow!!! I agree with you that the Cathe site is very friendly, and some other sites can get pretty mean!!!! I love coming here.
Can you tell me how to find out more about Clean Eating? Thank you!
You are awesome!
Thanks,
Jodi

>Travis,
>You are amazing! Wow!!! I agree with you that the Cathe site
>is very friendly, and some other sites can get pretty mean!!!!
> I love coming here.
>Can you tell me how to find out more about Clean Eating?
>Thank you!
>You are awesome!
>Thanks,
>Jodi

Hi Jodi,

Oxygen recently started publishing a Clean Eating Magazine - you can get lots of information from their site at http://www.cleaneatingmag.com.

If that's not exactly what your looking for, let me know -- I'm happy to share any information I have --

Thanks for your kindness :)

You look amazing! Congradulations on your weight loss! I wanted to know what your current routine is now? Do you do more weights than cardio or do you split them equally?

>You look amazing! Congradulations on your weight loss! I
>wanted to know what your current routine is now? Do you do
>more weights than cardio or do you split them equally?

Thanks for your kindness.

I do cardio and weights about equally. I try to get at least three days of cardio in and I get 3 days of weight training also. If I do more of anything it's generally weight training because I do not love cardio -- but generally it's 3 and 3.

WOW!!!! You looked fine before but what an incredible change.
AWESOME. Keep up the good work. You look like a professional athlete now.

Last edited:
WOW!!!! You looked fine before but what an incredible change.
AWESOME. Keep up the good work. You look like a professional athlete now.

Thank you, I think that comment about looking like a professional athlete is the nicest comment I've ever received :D

Travis

(by the way I have changed my screen name since Cathe Nation has gone into effect, my other username couldn't be reused for some reason)

I just wanted to say 'congratulations' on your success. You look amazing. Love the avatar picture. You're an inspiration!!!

Dawn

Wow--thanks for sharing this--you look great!

It's good inspiration for me, because I'm expecting another baby and have all that weight to lose--AGAIN!

Maggie :)

It was so encouraging to hear your story and see your photos! I just started working out with Cathe this spring so I am looking forward to some huge improvements myself! Thanks for sharing!

Wow--thanks for sharing this--you look great!

It's good inspiration for me, because I'm expecting another baby and have all that weight to lose--AGAIN!

Maggie :)

Maggie, I've come to realize we can pretty much do whatever we decide to do!! Enjoy your pregnancy and KNOW that you will have no issues losing the weight when its over! Congratulations! :)

It was so encouraging to hear your story and see your photos! I just started working out with Cathe this spring so I am looking forward to some huge improvements myself! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Lucy!

Cathe will do wonders for you! I'm sure you'll be posting your own success story before you know it! :)

What an amazing transformation! I truly am inspired! Can you give me an idea of your favorite bkfst, lunch, dinner, and snack? I'm trying to get an idea of what "clean eating" is. Thanks. I'm a 38 yr old mom of 5 with at least 30 pounds to lose and NO energy. I want to get healthy and strong, and I've been surfin' the net for motivation. Your pics were truly what I was hoping to see, thanks for sharing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.