Me, an ACE Certified Personal Trainer!

H

honeybunch

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-21-02 AT 04:39AM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-21-02 AT 03:56 AM (Est)[/font]

I passed the test!
http://plaudersmilies.de/jump.gif
http://plaudersmilies.de/jump.gif http://plaudersmilies.de/jump.gif http://plaudersmilies.de/jump.gif

Thanks for all of your good vibes! I know I'm not really smarter, but I feel like I am. Funny what a little piece of paper can do!

In August I'm taking the ACE Lifestyle and Weight Management test.

Congratulations!!!!

I've been impressed with your advice to and interest in people writing into these forums. It's great to know you are now qualified to do even more good!

Congrats again,
Shelley :)

Congrats! That's terrific.

We've never actually met ("virtual"ly or otherwise), but I live in Jackson Twp. and am going on the Sugar Creek roadtrip next month. I've been following your Personal Trainer progress as my husband is a bit interested in the whole thing. I look forward to meeting you next month.

Lisa.

These forums have been my whole inspiration. I would have never tried this new venture, I'm positive, without the stuff I glean from this site.

RE: YOU, ACE Certified Personal Trainer!

Congratulations, Honeybunch! That little piece of paper represents a lot of hard and smart work!

Annette
:):):):):) (the only emotion icon I know how to do)

You go, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!! That is soooo awesome, Honeybunch!!! I am very happy for you -- and proud!!!!! Congratulations!! :-jumpy
:-jumpy :-jumpy

Hollie

Oh My Gosh!!

Congratulations Honeybunch!! I was just thinking of you this morning and wondering if you got your results back yet!! I'm so happy for you!!
Erica

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

I was keeping my fingers crossed the past 2 weeks! :)
How wonderful it must feel to be a step closer to realizing your dream!
You are such an inspiration! :)
And I appreciate all your valuable advice you so freely share with me during my "journey."

Donna

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm studying to take the exam in November, and I know how difficult it is! This is a great accomplishment, congratulations again!
Colette

YOU GO GIRL!!!! I'm so impressed & totally jealous. You've achieved a dream that has been recurring for me lately.

"You have within you more resources of energy than have ever been tapped, more talent than has ever been exploited, more strength than has ever been tested, and more to give than you have ever given". John Gardner

Congrats honeybunch! That's awesome.

You've given me some great advice in the past - looking forward to more in the future!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :-wow
Please Please tell me all about the test and your training. I am considering taking a class for 5 wks in June for the same test. I posted it on this forum asking when you know your ready. I think I can do PT before a class at first. When I'm more confident and can talk and teach then I'll be ready for the aerobic teaching part. Are you certified now for both aerobic teaching and PT????
Congrats again!!! :-wow
Faythe

Please Please tell me all about the test and your training. I am considering taking a class for 5 wks in June for the same test. I posted it on this forum asking when you know your ready. I think I can do PT before a class at first. When I'm more confident and can talk and teach then I'll be ready for the aerobic teaching part. Are you certified now for both aerobic teaching and PT????
Faythe

Please Please tell me all about the test and your training. I am considering taking a 5 wk class in June for the same test. I posted it on this forum asking when you know your ready. I think I can do PT before a class at first. When I'm more confident and can talk and teach then I'll be ready for the aerobic teaching part. Are you certified now for both aerobic teaching and PT????
Faythe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.