ME AGAIN PLS I NEED MORE HELP W/ROTATION PLAN!!!

jentrudel

Cathlete
Hello... I was wondering if anyone out there can help me with doing a monthly (or 2 month) rotation with the cathe Dvds i have... I have recently finished all the low impsct series set and getting to need to change it up with other dvds i have... I LOVE to work out 6 days aweek with one day off (usually end of week...sometimes inbetweenn to fit schedule) & I do about 60-90min long!
These are the ones I have Now:)
*All the cathe low impact series (EXCEPT LOW IMPACT Challange) Cannot do step to save my life, lol!!
~in case u don't have them they are~
~TotalBoday Tri-Sets~Slide&Glide~Turbo Barre~Athletic Training~AfterBurn~Cardio SuperSets~YogaMx~YogaRelax
*KPC / Legs & glutes
*muscle max dvd
*high reps dvd
*kickmax
*travel fit dvd
*CycleMax
*BootCamp/Muscle Endurance
*HIIT
and coming in next week are::D
*mma kickbox
*powerHour
*STS Totalbody
*To the Max
*Crossfire....;)
Sooooo what can I do with the ones I have now and can u help me incorporate the ones I have coming to have A FULL 1-2 mth rotation?
you are so appreciated and i thankyou so much in advance...
like i said i just finished the entire low impact series rotation that was posted right after the dvds were released and I did it 2 mths in a row ALREADY.... HELP:confused:
Also this may be A DUM Question...BUT, What would a circuit workout be out of all the cathe dvds I have??? DUH... I KNOW, LOL!!! But I have trouble knowing what is really circuit...TRULY JUST cardio or what is just strenght training... as alot of her dvds have all so its hard to know.... THANKS::confused:
Appreciate all advise!!
Jen

Last edited:
Jen,
The circuit workouts you have are: LIS- AT, AB, S&G
and Travel fit. Also, in the new ones you are getting there is a circuit workout on the ME/BC DVD. ( It is a premix and it contains a mix of ME and BC in one workout that is about an hour long.) Circuit workouts work specific muscles with weights the way any weight workout would, but the individual exercises are mixed in with cardio exercises so that your heart rate stays elevated. Travel fit is a good example where Cathe will work your triceps and then do squat digs to get your heart rate back up. (Not sure of that exact sequence, but that's the idea.)

The strength workouts you have are ; MM, HR, L&G, TB and TBT .
The strength ones you have coming are : ME, STSTB, and PH.

The rest of the workouts you have listed here are essentially cardio. (Except YOGA) Some of them could be considered circuits if you use heavy enough weights.

I have been working on a rotation for you, but life has gotten in the way. (I did get your PM tonight too.) I will probably be able to work on it some more this weekend, and I'll post it. Actually it'll be easier to do with all the new workouts you have just purchased ! :)

One thing I was planning to suggest to you is since you are coming off doing the LIS rotation, this might be a good time to do a TB rotation first where you really focus on increasing the weight you are lifting ( Do you keep a notebook of the weights you lift for each of the DVDs ?)

Try this for a month (or two) to increase your weights before you go to a more random rotation:

WKS 1 & 3 :
M- MM
T- KPC
W- HR
T- LIS-YR
F- MM
S- LIS-CSS
S- off

WKS 2 & 4 :
M- HR
T- LIS-Cyclemax
W- MM
T- LIS-YR
F- HR
S- KPC (or do the new Crossfire if it has arrived)
S- off

So the basic plan here is :
M- TB weights
T- cardio
W- TB weights
T- yoga (stretch)
F- TB weights
S- cardio
S- rest

(If this is not enough cardio for you, then you could add cardio onto the yoga day, and then just do one of the premixes from YR.(instead of the whole thing) In that case you would have about a 30 min. cardio followed by a 30 min. YR.) The cardio could be a walk, run, swim, bike or one of the HiiT workouts when that DVD arrives in the mail.

One question I have for you - Are you purchasing downloads or DVDs ?
If you purchased the DVD of PH, it also comes with MIS and the original BODYMAX all on one DVD. Let me know so I'll know to include BODYMAX and MIS in the rotation.

Hopefully others will chime in here too, but I'll also post later. (hopefully this weekend) with a more random rotation for you.
Linda

Thanks soooooooo much Linda... This is AWESOME:) And I bought the dvds so yes i guess i will have the other ones you said... woooo-hooo!! Love this Idea... And YES i have a note book that i started to write down what weight i used ect... and when i need to go up in weight i mark an arrow to go up or down or stay ect.... I really like this rotation and tomorrow is my day off sooo Iam going to start this rotation On friday... Thatnks so much and i should have kickmax by then to add to my cardio:)) Thanks again!!! {{{hugs}}} I soooo appreciate the time you put into this U ROCK!! I will let you know how iam doing:)
Iam so Thankful...
Jen

Lower Impact Rotation not much STEP

Jen,
Here is an 8 week rotation using most of your DVDs:

WK 1
M- BM2-PREMIX- Double Upper Body 72 min.
T- L&G-PRE- Leg Press Mania 56
W- TBT-PRE-UB Split 56
T- TTM 54
F- ME/BC Bonus Combo 60
S- HiiT 40/20 + Yoga Relax Express #2 (30+30)
S- OFF

WK2
M- PH 56
T- CCC 51
W- LIS-AB 54
T- MMA Fusion + Yoga Relax Express #1 (50+28)
F- PUB 57
S- PLB + Ab Hits (50+?)
S- OFF

WK3
M- GSBSB + Ab Hits (50+?)
T- ME-PRE-LB Split + L&G-PRE-Ankle Wweight Exercises (39+21)
W- GSCT + Ab Hits (48+?)
T- KPC 66
F- MIS 75
S- CF 55
S- OFF

WK4
M- MIS-Upper Body Only (Do warm-up,skip past butt/legs) 56
T- LIS-TB-PRE-LB Express 52
W- BM (#1)-Upper Body only(Do warm-up, skip past legs) 46
T- HiiT-DWP + Yoga Relax-PRE-Express #1 (30+28)
F- TF 51
S- CCC 51
S- OFF

WK5
M- STSTB 66
T- TTM 54
W- BC 60
T- KPC 66
F- LIS-TBT-UB Split 56
S- LIS-TBT-LB Split + Yogamax-PRE- Express#2 (39+34)
S- OFF

WK6
M- GSCT + Ab Hits (48+?)
T- B&G 77
W- GSBSB + Ab Hits (50+?)
T- HiiT 30/30 + Total Body Stretching (30+38)
F- PH 56
S- MMA-KB 52
S- OFF

WK7
M- ME-PRE-UB Split + LIS-S&G-PRE-Express Cardio+Abs (44+39)
T- B&G 77
W- MM-PRE-UB Only + Total Body Stretching (42+38)
T- CF 55
F- LIS-AT 56
S- Cardio Kicks 58
S- OFF

WK8
M- MIS 75
T- CF 55
W- LIS-S&G 52
T- LIS-CSS + Yogamax-PRE-Express #1 (41+33)
F- BM2-PRE-Double UB 72
S- L&G 51
S- OFF

The basic rotation is :
M- UB
T- LB
W- UB
T- Cardio
F- Circuit
S- Cardio
for weeks 1,4,&7

M-TB
T- Cardio
W- Circuit
T- Cardio
F- UB
S- LB
for weeks 2,5,&8

M- UB Parts
T- LB
T- UB Parts
W- Cardio
T- TB
F- Cardio
for weeks 3&6

I don't have Ab Hits myself, so I don't know the times for the various workouts on that DVD. You can just choose anyone you like for those days.
Also, I think this is less time working out than you were originally looking for, so you may want to add some more or you may need to increase your weights used in the workouts. I hope you like the rotation. It should keep you going for a while, and give you a feel for most of your new workouts. After these 8 weeks, you might choose some you like more than others, and focus on those a few weeks, and then go back again to this more random rotation.

I hope you are enjoying all your new DVDs. You have some really good ones!
Linda

:)Thanks Linda... WOW... U been Busy!! Great Job!! Love this rotation!! I have a question though IDK som eog the abbreviations of the dvd's LOL!! Like BM2 Is that Bodymax 2 if so I don't have it??? and I dk some of the others also what is HIIT D??? Don't know but thanks pls explain a little more... (Kinda slow at these thungs...lol) also didn't see Upper pyramid or lower:( I was hoping to do those as well as starting my newer dvd coming Pure strength... Thanks! also could i sub some of the cardio ones for my kickbox ones?? just wondering?? but if u could please tell me what the dvds were in abbreviation I really appreciate it and ALL the time u put on this awesome rotation!!! ttyl... YOU ROCK;)
Jen

OOOps!
Sorry Jen, substitute in PUB instead of BM2 in weeks 1 and 8.

PUB is Pyramid Upper Body
PLB is Pyramid Lower Body
(I have them in there on week 2)
HiiT-DWP is HiiT- Double Wave Pyramid

Yes, any time you don't want to do a KB sub in either CSS, TTM or CF instead.

You will love Pure Strength !
You could make a week 9 using your PS, just follow the same workouts on week 3 and use PS (upper body) instead of GS (on Monday and Wednesday)
Have a nice day tomorrow !

Hi again... Thanks whats ccs?? lol!! and Gs??? also what is double wave pyramid?? I don't see that on the premix at all?? do i just do it 2xs? is that what it is?? Thanks:) I will def be in touch if i have more questions... Thanks again!! :D

Oppps also what is CCC?? And B&G don't know what that is.. if its butts and Gutts didn't get it?? what do i do instead!! i don't know alot of the abbreviations... sorry:confused: Thanks!!
Jen

Jen
Read the back of the HiiT DVD case.
DWP shows up on the menu screen as just PYRAMID. It is the 3rd workout on the DVD.
Linda

Thanks Linda... I do the pyramid already i just never heard it called Double pyramid, lol!! Also i still don't know wht ccc, Gb stand for if gb stand for gutts&butts I donnot have that dvd... never got it:( so plaese if it is what should i use in place of it that is just as good... Thanks so much once again FOR EVERYTHNG... U R AMAZING!!! :)
Jen

CCC is "Cardio Core Circuit" - sub in a different cardio dvd if you do not own it.

B&G is "Butts & Guts" (I believe), if you do not have that you could do "Legs & Glutes" and maybe throw in an ab routine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.