May 07' Rotation

Hi Cathe,

I started the May rotation yesterday! I usually don't do premixes, since I am sticking with your rotations every month! I do have Low Impact Step, put there are no premixes on the DVD's ( I bought the set in Target, it came with Basic Step/Low Impact Step and Cardio Fusion) You listed the the premix from LIS on your website, is it exactly the intire premix? I hope this makes sense!

Cathe I got PS series since last Friday! They are so much fun! How can I add them in the rotation? Monday I did Power Max and PS C/S/T.
Yesterday I did DM " Cardio+ All Upper Body" premix and I did PS B+B and abs!

Best wishes
Belinda

Thanks Cathe this is great! One question, since some are pretty long do you lose effectiveness by splitting up into 2 workouts in the day? I'm sure with the cardio doing it all together is best for endurance but with the weight and leg days am I missing out on a lot by splitting it?

Thanks again!!!:) :)

Cathe - My jaw just dropped as I opened up the May rotation! Just a few minutes ago, I was looking over some premix choices for the next few days and thought how great it would be to have a premix rotation.
This is really unbelievable!

Wish me luck! Looks like you want to see some results!:p

Also, I'd like to THANK you for making such a difference in my "quest" for physical fitness and happiness! Have a good week!

Excellent rotation, I'm excited about starting it after I just finished last month's rotation and got some great results!
I also do not have Low Impact Step and would like to know what would make a good substitution - I have just about everything else except Crosstrain Xpress.
Thanks again!!
--Laura

Cathe ( and anyone else ) I just stumbled upon this rotation and it looks terrific! I've never done a Cathe rotation before. Can I please have some help with a few substitutions so I can start this rotation even if I'm a few days late?

I don't have Pyramid Up or Down, Cardio Fusion, or Imax2 - what can I used in place of these?

Thanks very much!

Hi Heather! The good news is that just doing it whatever way you can is more effective than not doing it at all :7 But yes, on certain workouts it might effect it a bit if it is split up (ie: circuit workouts). If at all possible, whenever you have a solid cardio segement followed by a solid weight segment or vice versa, put the split after one of those and then do the other half later. But if it is a circuit type workout where it is all mixed up, you will lose some of the cummulative benefits by segmenting this workout to different times of day. I don't think you will run into this problem too often though. Good Luck!

Hi Belinda! The set that we sold exclusively for Target did not have premixes on it, but we repackaged it and sold it on our site to include premixes. Perhaps that's where the confusion is. In any case, for that particular workout, you are fine doing Low Impact Step as is.

I wouldn't worry about trying to work the PS Series into this specific rotation. Just use the workouts that you enjoy and follow a balanced program and you'll be in great shape. These rotations will always be here for you to try at another time. Rotations are used to enhance exercise variety, balance, and fun factor into your existing workouts. If you have new workouts that are currently doing this for you, you are good to go :)

Hi Shelley! Welcome to the world of rotations :)

For Imax 2, any Imax premix is fine.

For Pyramid up or Down, you can use the Muscle Endurance "Upper Body Split" Premix and the "Lower Body Split" premix

For Cardio Fusion you can use any of the total cardio premixes in either Drill Max, BM2, or Low Impact Circuit

Have Fun!

Thanks so much for answering!! And I'm so glad you said LoMax...It's one of my absolute FAVORITES!!
Have a great night:)
--Laura

Hi Cathe,

I am following the May rotation and am loving it so far. This weekend I took the time to look at the workouts for the week and wondered where I would find the workout for Thursday. I couldn't find in the premixes where it refers to #18. (Supersets/Push pull "Upper Body 3 Sets" Premix #18 (65 Min). Can you point me to where I would find that.

Thanks,

Jo

Cathe thank you so much for your response. I was hoping I could ask something else.

I like to run - but only about 3 miles a couple of times per week. Should I be replacing any certain workouts with my running or just run in addition to this May rotation?

Also - if I have to skip a day or two, do I Just keep going with the order in which the workouts are scheduled, or should I mix them up to re-balance the remainder of the week. I don't know if I'm making sense here but it's a question that I've always had when doing rotations. If I can't work out every day for whatever reason that comes up, should I just keep going in the exact order of the rotation?

Thank you so much for your time and assistance!

Hi Cathe and Everyone!

Thank you very much Cathe for your rotations suggestions.

You are wonderful.

I feel great and I thank you for all of the motivation you give me every day!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!"

Cathe,

I have alot of these workouts on VHS, Is there anywhere I can go to find what the rotations are? I really don't want to go to the expense of also buying these in DVD format. Tonight is Pyramid Lower and Upper Body which I could easily fast forward through to compelte the premix, I just need to know what the premix is. Thank you, Valjane

>Cathe,
>
>I have alot of these workouts on VHS, Is there anywhere I can
>go to find what the rotations are? I really don't want to go
>to the expense of also buying these in DVD format. Tonight is
>Pyramid Lower and Upper Body which I could easily fast forward
>through to compelte the premix, I just need to know what the
>premix is. Thank you, Valjane

Hi Valjane,

I answered your question on the other forum.

HTH,

jordan

Trust in the LORD with all your heart.

hi everyone, i'm new around here and i am wondering how on earth ya'll have the time and energy to do these rotations. they look really, really hard to me and i've been firming for almost 20 yrs.
i have very few cathe's and most of them are recorded from fittv. i have slow & heavy, which i did the legs and shoulders this morning, and i ordered cardio fusion, so i should have that by the end of the week.

am i just a slacker or does anyone else have trouble doing these rotations?
:eek:
thanks, cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.