Maximum weight loss rotation revised

darla723

Cathlete
I've never posted an original rotation, and even though this is based on Cathe's 16 Week Max Weight Loss Rotation, I've added some of her new workouts.

The original rotation really dropped the fat for me, I think because my body responds better to more cardio.

It's a lot of step, it starts on a Thurs. and takes Wed. off, but as everyone's schedule varies, you can adapt this. Just watch to separate the circuit days from the weight days.

In Week 3, I advise to use light weight in LIC for bicep and shoulder work because the previous day and the day after, you work these two muscle groups in Kickbox and All Step respectively. Not very scientific, but as I said, it's my first jab at a semi-original rotation.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated!

Doreen

Maximum Weight Loss Rotation
Revised '08

Thurs: PS BBA plus LoMax sections 1-3
Fri: PS CST plus cardio from Step & Intervals
Sat: Cardiokicks
Sun: PS Strong Legs & Abs
Mon: IMAX
Tues: Powermax
Wed: OFF

Thurs: MIS
Fri: Step Fit
Sat: 4DS HIS then LIS cardio only plus abs from ME
Sun: MIS
Mon: StepBlast
Tues: High Step Circuit

Thurs: CTX Kickbox
Fri: LIC-use lt wt on bicep and shoulder
Sat: CTX All Step plus abs from PUB or a Core Max (1,2 or 3)
Sun: CTX Power Circuit
Mon: CTX Step & Intervals Plus ABS from KPC
Tues: CTX Leaner Legs

Thurs: Body Max 2
Fri: Low Max
Sat: PS CST Plus Cardio Fusion
Sun: PS BBA Plus LIS Cardio Only
Mon: PS Strong Legs and Abs
Tues: Step Works

Hi Darla
Thanks for posting your rotation! You referred to a 16 week rotation by Cathe. Any ideas where I might find that?
Thanks!:)

Yep! That's the one. I actually did that one for 12 weeks before tennis elbow reared its ugly head last April!

I had slightly altered the original to exclude the running, as I am not a runner. I just added steady state cardio when a steady state run was stated. I used an Imax when a interval run was called for.

I'm on week 2 of my revised rotation, and I like it so far!

Doreen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.