Mary is having an inventory reduction sale until September :)

I wished more site offer a public announcement like Amazon :) I would save me a lot of money :) I was looking at Katami's dvd's, but quickly takes myself out:D I really need to work through the dvd's I already have. If you do end up buying his dvd's let me know how you like them :)
I own many of Katami's DVDs including Burn and Build (very good), his individual 4X4 DVDs and many of his older ones. It is the 4x4 set that I rented from Kineticflix and didn't really like all that much. All of his workouts are running together at this time. DH wanted the 2 advanced DVDs from the 4X4 set but they are not available individually. The 2 Katami workouts I do are the medicine ball workout and the Burn and Build. The kettlebell workouts aren't bad either. I might do one once a year.

I haven't decided if I'm getting the set yet for just 2 workouts. I made the mistake of renting 10 minute Torchers. Now DH wants that set too because it "had some unusual moves". I couldn't take that guy yacking constantly. What is it with guy trainers and verbal diarrhea? I told DH he can't have both sets. He picks one or he won't get any. I have to stop renting DVDs at this point. I barely have time for my favorites.

If you decide to get a Katami workout, my suggestion will be Burn and Build or one of the old 4X4 workout.

If you decide to get a Katami workout, my suggestion will be Burn and Build or one of the old 4X4 workout.
Burn & Build is a TOUGH workout! It's one I always recommend too.

Enabler alert! Michelle Dozois is having a sale... 50% off all DVDs and digital downloads this weekend! Code: LaborDay2015. You're welcome. ;)

Also, had a thought today about the cost of exercise and/or "athleisure" clothing. Yes, $79 seems like a high price to pay for a pair of exercise capris/tights, BUT one must actually consider the garment's "cost-per-wear." You might purchase a special occasion outfit to attend an affair for let's say, $300. You wear this outfit (if you're lucky) two times. Cost per wear = $150! BUT, when you buy a pair of capri pants, it's highly likely that you'll wear them at least 20 times. So for a $79 pair of tights worn at least 20 times, the cost per wear = $3.95. See how easy it is to justify your workout clothing purchases? lol. :)

Enabler alert! Michelle Dozois is having a sale... 50% off all DVDs and digital downloads this weekend! Code: LaborDay2015. You're welcome. ;)

Thanks a lot :p I had the set in my shopping card and almost bought the Peak set this morning :) Thank goodness, I talked myself out before I bought the set:D I am sure it's a good set, but I really don't need it. I am still going strong:D Did you buy something?

I just ordered the Jill Miller Treat yourself while you train kit. Very hard to resist and it obviously won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, Belinda, and Carol!!! You are enablers. I love Michelle, however, I have enough. I need to use what I have. Now, I have paper programs I need to get through. I think what I stated last sale was true. You, Belinda, are the kingpin of the dvd cartel! Watch out, Carol!

Yes. Belinda, we are all here for you, take my hand now, repeat after me: "I do NOT neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed another exercise DVD. If I save the money, I can put it towards ... getting new boots for winter," ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!

That's what I always tell myself! My boots addiction is nearly as strong as my DVD one, crikey! Anthropologie has just taken stock of its new boots for fall and I am a drooling mess. Gorgeous leathers, stacked 3" heels, I can just see myself strutting around town in, oh, about 4 different pairs! Someone on here mentioned what they have in their cart at Mary's site: I have carts all over the internet! It's the new, cyber version of window shopping. Harmless, right?!!! Keep your hands in the air, don't reach for that credit card!

Stay strong ladies! "Grant me the courage to resist the siren lure of totalfitnessdvds.com and the wisdom to know I-have-enough-DVDs-already-still-in-a-tidy-pile-in-my-fitness-room-still-shrink-wrapped-and-I-haven'- even-viewed-them-yet. Thank you Lord." Phew!

Clare
Now look what you made me do!! I had a moment of weakness, and reached for the credit card. I just bought a pair of boots. Like I need a new pair of boots. Kinda like I need a new dvd. When the credit card bill is mailed, I'm blaming it on all of you. I'm looking at you Clare! LOL! Oh, but they're sooo fine!!! They are so worth it!!

Now look what you made me do!! I had a moment of weakness, and reached for the credit card. I just bought a pair of boots. Like I need a new pair of boots. Kinda like I need a new dvd. When the credit card bill is mailed, I'm blaming it on all of you. I'm looking at you Clare! LOL! Oh, but they're sooo fine!!! They are so worth it!!

MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!! Well, I like that! :)

Post a link from the website, I wanna see the shiny, pretty new boots! I have to live vicariously through your purchases Karen!!!!

What shall we buy next, hmm? The line between NEED and RAMPAGING DESIRE is fine indeed... :)

Clare

What shall we buy next, hmm? The line between NEED and RAMPAGING DESIRE is fine indeed... :)

Karen and Clare, I just dropped some serious cash at Dick's.com on some fancy schmancy leggings for winter time. I desired these leggings out of sheer necessity (blurring the line even further, Clare). ;) You just can't fight a good Labor Day sale.

SAD light boxes and sparkly fun workout clothes are going to get me through this winter with a big smile on my face. :)

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.