Mary is having an inventory reduction sale until September :)

I bought some Firm DVDs led by Alison Davis and Rebekah Sturkie. I really like Rebekah! It's funny, I have so many DVDs too that I haven't tried and since starting back up again last month and using the old stuff I haven't tried yet...I realize the Firm stuff really is very efficient and pleasant if you're easing back into exercise. Without it being too beginner. I was finding myself surprised that I like the post Classics! They're no Susan Harris but they are pleasant to four limb with. I'm finally trying the Express stuff. I hope I like Alison, I know I like Sturkie and am not fond of the short one that won't stop talking.
What did you guys buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are you kidding?! How many times have I told myself..."I have enough"? Then something makes its way into my cart by way of osmosis? Let us know what you get..haha!

OK….you got me :p 2 weeks ago, I bought Dream Body for $25:D couldn't pass that up:rolleyes: I am still going strong. Although Jessica Smith just came out with a new walking series……I have all her other ones. Maybe I will buy them for xmas?

At least you did 2 :) I haven't done one yet but at least I have the dvd. Funny thing happened to me the other day:D I almost bought Stephanie Vitorino Total Body Body Slimdown from Amazon again:D Thank goodness a sign flashed on top saying"You purchased this item on May 20, 2013", :oops: LOL!!! I had that dvd for 2 years, still haven't done it:D:p I do need to pull that one out soon:( I will keep them all in business:p

I cracked up when I read this post. They say confession is good for the soul so here I go. I bought that same workout twice, the second time as part of a compilation. I was about to buy it a third time when that public service announcement from Amazon came on to remind me that I had already bought it. I think I did it once. Amazon never lets you forget anything good or bad.

I keep looking at Mary's list. I think I'm going to buy Jill Miller's recovery kit. I already own most of her DVDs and her Tune up balls. Yet I'm still looking at this kit. I'm also looking at Katami's 4X4. DH liked the advanced workouts when I rented them. I didn't. For some reason, Paul wasn't his usual self in this set. I've been waiting for him to release each phase separately but he hasn't yet. I have to decide if 2 (IMO blah) workouts are worth $60 before the 7th.

I just spent $$$ on soap supplies. I have no business buying anything else.

I cracked up when I read this post. They say confession is good for the soul so here I go. I bought that same workout twice, the second time as part of a compilation. I was about to buy it a third time when that public service announcement from Amazon came on to remind me that I had already bought it. I think I did it once. Amazon never lets you forget anything good or bad.

I keep looking at Mary's list. I think I'm going to buy Jill Miller's recovery kit. I already own most of her DVDs and her Tune up balls. Yet I'm still looking at this kit. I'm also looking at Katami's 4X4. DH liked the advanced workouts when I rented them. I didn't. For some reason, Paul wasn't his usual self in this set. I've been waiting for him to release each phase separately but he hasn't yet. I have to decide if 2 (IMO blah) workouts are worth $60 before the 7th.

I just spent $$$ on soap supplies. I have no business buying anything else.

I wished more site offer a public announcement like Amazon :) I would save me a lot of money :) I was looking at Katami's dvd's, but quickly takes myself out:D I really need to work through the dvd's I already have. If you do end up buying his dvd's let me know how you like them :)

Shop away Belinda....I hear you AND I'm with you. You're absolutely correct in saying "healthy addiction". I love it! My cart is NOT sitting empty, lonely. It's waiting for its friend....the credit card! Peg

What did you end up buying? LOL! At least it's a" healthy addiction" :)

Ok Belinda, you got me! I'm STILL pondering Jari Loves 4 DVD set and Cathes Slow and Heavy. Mary had to order the Cathe DVD so I'm waiting for that to be in stock before I place my order. How about you? I KNOW your cart isn't empty! Do you have Paul Katamis Build and Burn? It's a doozy!!!!

Ok Belinda, you got me! I'm STILL pondering Jari Loves 4 DVD set and Cathes Slow and Heavy. Mary had to order the Cathe DVD so I'm waiting for that to be in stock before I place my order. How about you? I KNOW your cart isn't empty! Do you have Paul Katamis Build and Burn? It's a doozy!!!!

I've been thinking about Paul Katami's Build and Burn, doozy huh? Now you've done it!!!

Honestly, I would take Cathe over Jari Love, any time.

I'm always nervous about trying other instructors when Cathe has been "the one" for me for sooo many years! It's hard to go outside the box sometimes. With that said....Paul Katami can make you work, breathe, hurt & cringe too! Great workouts! I also have 4x4, 4x4x2, Double Down and Hi5. Great stuff!

Still nothing :D still going strong! That may change this weekend, lol:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.