Make it a marvelous clean-eating Monday!

First off, CHOOSE JOY! :D

My baby's sick! She was up for a long time last ngiht with a snarfly nose.:( Hopefully she's not too cranky today!

We had a very full weekend and we had a lot of fun too! Yday we got out the big blow-up waterslide and had such a blast.

Today is the calm before the storm - nothing going on today but the next 3 days are crazy!

I didnt work out all weekend:eek: and eats were not the greatest. I need to get my head back on straight.

bbl to see how y'all are doin!

Good Morning Girls !

Yes, Choose Joy !!!!

My weekend was great . I did NOT get a salad at RR ! I got a jamacian jerk chicken burger (grilled pineapple, no mayo) and yes, I ate the fries !
So , back to it today ! :)

Last night , my dd stopped over with the little guys. We had such fun playing ......I missed the finale of Apprentice though, so will try to watch it this morning before I accidentally find out who won.

Back to weights this morning ! Think a week of circuits is the way to ease back in ...? Any other suggestions ?

Kate, glad you had fun this weekend. Do you have cake pics up on FB?

I'll chose Joy!

Morning ladies, I had a nice weekend.

Kate I hope you find your head and put it on straight:p

I'm now trying to get these kids up for school. I'm also trying to figure out my w/o schedule. This week we have inventory at the store so my hours are a little crazy but not too bad.

Today I plan to do cardio 45m on ellip & arch trainer and LB/Core on the Cybrex machines.
I want to mix it up this week and put in some MMA and Class. Str.

Eats were clean yday and today I plan the same.

Becky, Glad you had a good weekend! That burger sounds great - I LOOOOOVE chicken & pineapple together!!
FB pics - oops! Will work on it!:eek:
Circuits sound great!

Robin, Good to see you!:)
Boxing is my favorite MMA. I've only done Fusion once - I need to give it another go.
11 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!!!!! Are your kids excited?!:p

13 more days of school for my kids Kate. My DS is sad but my DD is hunting for a summer job. She went on her first job interview at Dairy Queen.

Morning ladies!! I didn't workout all weekend either - does yard work count?:p

Kate, sorry about J. We have a crazy week ahead too!
Robin, so glad you are back! I've missed you!
Becky, that burger sounds delish!!

I woke up a bit late this morning but was able to squeeze in GS Tris. Hoping for a 20 minute-ish walk tonight.

Robin, GOOD LUCK to your DD and her job hunt! It would be DANGAH for me to work at DQ!

Katie, WTG getting some WO this AM! GLad you had a good weekend!

That burger WAS delish !!!! I'm not sorry I had it either !!!:p

:D:D:D:D Just finished LIC :D:D:D:D That's a HAPPY workout for me .:D

If I worked at DQ , I would weigh 500 pounds. No doubt about it !:p

Good Morning Everyone!

Eats were good this weekend! Now I just need to keep it up during the week. This morning's workout was 4DS KB (the whole thing). I was kind of tired this morning so it was perfect. My challenge today is not to find out the ending from lost. I feel asleep about 45 minutes in. I have to watch it when I get home from work tonight.

Becky, glad you enjoyed the burger. RR burgers are so good and so are the fries.
Robin, I couldn't work at DQ either. I would just eat the blizzards all day. I hope DD gets the job.
Kate, sorry that J is sick. Glad you had a fun weekend with the family.
Katie, yard work does count in my book. It is better than sitting on the couch!

Hi to Everyone else! Let's rock this week with our clean eats. We are 1 week away from the start of summer.

Becky, Glad you had a fun WO!

Colleen, I went over to Laura's last night to watch Lost - not sure what I think of the end.:confused:

I need to take these kids outside before it get too hot!

Morning girls,

I had a great weekend in London with my mom but I'm still adjusting and catching up on rest. I didn't work out this morning and planned to do it this afternoon but it's really hot today and we have no AC and I'm super tired so it's going to have to wait until tomorrow. This is my last week of FF's rotation.

Kate, your pics on FB were super cute. Sorry about the weekend. I didn't do so hot either. It's so hard traveling and having company.

Katie, hope you are able to get your tris in before work and that you have a great walk.

Becky, YAY for LIC and YUM on the burger.

Robin, welcome back - we missed you!

Colleen, I'm going to have to watch lost tonight too. But we're still a week behind.

Nina, glad you had a great vacation! Good to have you back. Way to go on the 1#!

OK... gotta finish up some studying and laundry and get some snacks for my kids.

BBL!

Hey, everyone, am I still welcome here? :eek: I know I've been a bad check-in friend lately. To make up for it, how about some TCB stories? (Robin, welcome back! TCB stands for The Cute Boy I met a couple months ago.)

We had such a great time while he was here. We cooked and laughed and shopped and watched movies and just hung out. We made a ton of stuff--cornbread, this spicy peanut sauce dish I make, chicken enchiladas, truffles, breakfast strata and the day we had to go to the hospital to visit my dad he got up early and made me bacon and eggs with toasted cornbread. Have you ever toasted cornbread? It's delicious! I highly recommend it. So, yeah, he met my dad and my brother and they both liked him. He'd like to come back, but is unsure when. So, we'll see.

Saturday I went to MIL's funeral. Very sad, of course, and somewhat surreal. J's family asked me to sit with them, which I didn't think was appropriate, but they all really wanted me to, so I did. It was kind of strange, but very comfortable at the same time. The service was beautiful and I'm glad she's finally at peace. That poor woman lived in excruciating pain for a long time. It was nice to see my former in-laws, I miss them.

Kate, can you believe how hot it is all of a sudden?

Colleen, I had planned to get up early and do 4DS KB, but it didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow...

Becky, DQ would be my downfall too!

Robin, welcome back! It sounds like you're doing well, I'm happy to hear that.

Hi, Katie, I'd love to hear about your weekend.

Okay, I have to get some work done. bbl

anne

morning gals!

robin, its so nice to have you back =) hope your daighter gets the job...and doesnt eat too much IC!!!

becky, LIC is funfunfun!!! awesome music! i miss videos right now but I miss cardio/weight circuits the most, there are NO classes like that unfortunately.

anne, LOL, in my mind TCB was the CRUISE boy =) glad you guys had fun! funerals are always difficult but it seems like you have a good attitude about it and yes, your MIL is in peace now.

bbl for more personals but Im running a little late this am...

vive and pilates on tap for today, and if Im up for it then back for combat later.

Katie I miss you to. GS tri is a good one. I luv the pics of Collin on FB.

Becky & Kate I had to drive my DD to the interview and waited outside of Dairy Queen. I wanted to go right inside and .....

Colleen ^5s on the clean eats. I'm trying to eat 3 fruits per day and increase my fiber. I just found out that I maybe prehypertensive. I hope not because my mom died of a stroke. I guess that God's way of telling me to take time for myself workout and eat right.

Angie can't wait to see pics of London on FB.

Anne TCB sounds like ice cream ;) tell us all. Sorry about MIL.

Wendy rock that pilates.

I had to w/o by myself today so I really pushed it to the max. I getting good with the core captain's chair. The row machine with 40# almost killed me. I think I w/o better alone but don't tell my partners. It just that I don't want to make them feel bad... but the heck with that!!
One of my partners is 28 y.o with a 4yo DD. She is really in bad shape and don't want to do upper body or back work. She thinks that she only needs to do cardio and core. She drinks about 6 cans of soda a day! I even gave her one of my oxygen mags:eek:. See what a good friend I am.
I guess holding back is not helping her at all. What do you girls think?

off to apply for a new job.
bbl

Kate - Thanks for inserting "choose joy" because I am having a heck of a time with my emotions right now and knowing I can choose is a nice reminder. I know what you mean about Lost because if you go back and think about past seasons and episodes, you're not sure how in detail it all makes sense. I think in general it makes sense, but yeah, I wonder if the writers knew this would be the ending all along or just pulled it out of their hat somewhere after the storyline kept going and going.

Becky - Mmmm...your burger and fries sound yummy. LOL about working at DQ.

Robin - Hi!! Good to see you around again!

Katie - Yard work def. counts as a workout esp. when pg!

Colleen - You have to give your feedback about Lost after you watch it. Great jobs on the eats.

Anne - Sounds like a nice time you had with TCB.

Wendy - You are on a roll with the workouts!

Angie - Hot and no AC does not make for a good workout environment for me either. Glad you had a nice weekend.

I'm having some serious insomnia and issues! I got up at 3am and haven't been able to fall back asleep. Stressed and anxious about some stuff and my stomach constantly seems to be growling, but nothing seems appetizing to me right now with the pg nausea. *sigh* I will choose joy however because I know it's all about perspective. Haven't worked out much either which hasn't helped, but my energy is zero most of the day. I decided that I will take my dog walking daily so it will count as my workout or somewhat of a workout. Going to try and sleep for an hour before the kids get up. BBL.

((Lisa)) I'm sorry to hear about your sleep problems. I brought melontonin (sp?) and it helps me a little. Taking the dog for a walk is exercise and every little bit helps. I sometimes feel if I can't w/o for 1.5 hours than it's not a workout but that's not true. Take it easy girl.

Wendy, costco does have some really good stuff. Of course, you have to avoid the yummy desserts and things like that:)

Becky, thanks for the tip :) I will go by there and check out their selection. Glad you had fun at Red Robin! I have loved LIC from the first time I did it :D

Nina, I have 2 friends in Roanoke, but I have never been to smith mountain lake. I have heard it is really beautiful! They start dance again on June 14.

Hi Robin, hope your sister is law is doing better! Glad you found a gym that you enjoy:) I couldn’t work at DQ either, I would be in so much trouble :eek: Sounds like you had a great w/o today!

Kate, I will choose joy today!! So much to get done, but I will just calm down and breathe :) Hope she is feeling better! The weekend was good, but way too fast.

Katie, I think yard work does count!! Hope your day goes good:)

Angie, glad you and your mom had a great time together! Hope your studying is going well.

Colleen, good job on the clean eats this weekend. Good luck with lost, hopefully no one will be talking about it at work!

Anne, it sounds like you all had a wonderful time :D I hope he can come out again or you can go see him soon. I am glad the funeral was not too uncomfortable for you, it’s wonderful how his family still loves you :)

Lisa, you are doing the best that you can :) Don’t worry about working out!

Will do either mma fusion or boxing today. Did pub yesterday. Trying to get in an extra bottle of water each day since mid-last week. That’s another 27oz. so it’s been a little bit of a challenge, but it seems to be working. Will bbl.

Hey Clintonya.

I stated using aluminum containers for my cold water and strangely I like it more compared to a plastic container. They sell aluminum containers at walmart for $1-$5.:)

Now if I could just stay away from microwave popcorn ;) Just kidding Kate. I eat fruit and PB or dried fruit as a night time snack.

Wow how I miss you girls.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.