M3 - WK 1

robin, i used a backpack w/some of the weight in it, so i thought that my shoulders would be ok.

anyway, are ya'll just lovin' meso 3? i am, i did plyo legs today and had a blast. i was actually able to do the jumps and all. it was great.

what do ya'll think about doing meso 3 again. would that be too instense do ya think?
cathy

cheryl, how is your back? still sore? my shoulders are much better today. although, i'm glad i did not have to put weights on them today.
cathy

hi meso 3'rs. can't remember what workout i posted last. think it was heavy legs. anyway, thursday i did plyo legs , disc 26, i added wts & plates abs in the afternoon, friday disc 27, and today LIC pm#1 and yoga abs. i am sore all over. are ya'll feelin it?
cathy

Just finished meso3, disc 25 (back and chest). I didn't realize she switched up the body parts, that's pretty cool. I gotta say I really loved the workout, it was super intense, and the longer breaks were barely enough to recover and switch the barbell weights. Near the end I started to feel really drained, but then had a little burst of energy, so finished up with the KPC Cardio Conditioning pre-mix.

I was lifting some really heavy weight, I actually upped all but one of the weights, gotta love that post recovery week surge of strength!

I was really surprised, for some reason I thought meso 2 would be the most enjoyable for me, but so far (I mean I just started meso 3), I absolutely adored meso 1 and I I think meso 3 is going to be another favorite for me.

So, time to hit the showers, then off to my massage, yay! :D

I do love this mesocyclye 3 and want so much to have a great workout tomorrow--but I hurt myself doing yard work yesterday (I transplanted day lilies and bleeding hearts). I'm trying to rest and recover today.

These first nice days of Spring always do get me. I can't imagine how sore I'd feel if I'd NOT worked out all winter! I need the weather to start co-operating, though, so I'm not doing heavy yard work on the days between heavy weight work. Doing "shoulders, biceps, triceps" after moving 4 compost bins of leaves & grass was really hard. Or maybe the weights really were too heavy?!?

Oh, and I hurt myself by stepping wrong when filling the bucket to fill the bird bath! Go figure! Should have stuck to the transplanting! I think I may have to try extra hard to think of my BACK tomorrow when I do those deadlifts.

hi meso 3'rs. can't remember what workout i posted last. think it was heavy legs. anyway, thursday i did plyo legs , disc 26, i added wts & plates abs in the afternoon, friday disc 27, and today LIC pm#1 and yoga abs. i am sore all over. are ya'll feelin it?
cathy

Cathy, You SHOULD be sore all over!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.